The Limp Noodle documentary

Published February 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

A couple of weeks ago, a few of my friends and I participated in a campus movie festival (http://www.campusmoviefest.com) and created a short documentary about someone following the wise teachings of the FSM. Seeing as your work in spreading his noodly word, especially the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, directly inspired the creation of the film, we decided you might like to see it.

doc1.jpg

doc3.jpg

doc2.jpg

The video can be viewed here

53 Responses to “The Limp Noodle documentary”

1. David says:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We would have made it better and longer, but the rules of the contest we entered it for required us to make it in a week and keep it under 5 minutes.

We would definitely love to make a full-length version with Russell Crowe cast as the Pastafarian, but he’s not returning our phone calls. :(

2. Wench Beth says:

Oh, for heaven’s sake (that’s Pastafarian heaven, of course), you don’t need Russell Crowe!! Get Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp or Jack Davenport. Real pirates for a real FSM documentary!!

3. the spaghetti shaman says:

heh heh maybe Mel Gibson would do it? He’s good at religious films…
    Oooh, Johnny Depp…. Aaaaarrrgh!

4. Josh the Pirate says:

Awesome! I think I’m going to order a Pirate cutlass today. I’ve always wanted one, but now I can wear it for religious reasons. Ditto for a flask of rum. Keep spreading the Word!
    RAmen

5. Booty says:

I found a whole load of pirate garb websites yesterday Josh – just google pirate wear – there’s loads of it! :)
    And we want pictures when you have chosen!

6. The FSM loves you says:

I have a Japanese sword…would that do in place of a cutlass in a pinch?

7. Bronwyn says:

Ooooh la la, I always knew Cap’n Jack Sparrow had special powers! Love those noodly appendages (hee, hee)

8. DarkElmo says:

So basicly your a group of ppl who were in some way shown a distroted view of who God is and were jaded by it. So you set out to create a religion that would prove the point that Gods not real and that the entire concept of religion and inteligent design is stupid and is only followed by mindless idiots. Right? Thats why your here isn’t it?
    I would guess that you don’t even believe in your own god. Probably just thought it was a creative and amusing idea to prove a point.
    So am I right?