19777 Views

The Limp Noodle documentary

Published February 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

A couple of weeks ago, a few of my friends and I participated in a campus movie festival (http://www.campusmoviefest.com) and created a short documentary about someone following the wise teachings of the FSM. Seeing as your work in spreading his noodly word, especially the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, directly inspired the creation of the film, we decided you might like to see it.

doc1.jpg

doc3.jpg

doc2.jpg

The video can be viewed here

52 Responses to “The Limp Noodle documentary”

1. Pixel Pop says:

@ihatemyspace
    Propoganda isn’t just for Nazis, you didn’t interpret what I was saying literally enough.
    RAmen

2. Teddy says:

Not going by a dictionary, propaganda is the spreading of inaccurate information to create an, unknowingly biased, opinion in a person.
    Nearly all western news channels are now propaganda agents. All news is biased despite claiming the contrary. Plus the news sensationalises to get a bigger story. This warps peoples concepts of an issue.
    Look at all the conflicting news out there on global warming. It normally comes down to the actually person putting the news out. At least with el ‘reg they are quite clearly biased and don’t deny it. I find it much easier to find the truth then.
    A documentary is a purely informative show on a subject. Given the nature of the FSM, I think propaganda is the best option. It’ll be more fun and in the spirit.

3. Wench Beth says:

You mean everything Fox News says isn’t true???
    (((JOKE)))

4. ihatemyspace says:

@pixelpop
    sorry, i’ll have to work on that.

by the way, i’m still waiting on my grog.

5. Storm Petrel says:

But why do we need propaganda? We have proof, leave propaganda to the nonsense religions, we can just show people the graphs and many, many, photographs proving the existence of the FSM

6. the spaghetti shaman says:

There are photocopiable pamphlets in the gospel. Good for handing to jehovah’s witnesses when they press the latest edietion of ‘watchtower’ on you.

7. Icecream says:

This was the best documentary I have ever seen. I’m going to send it to all my friends.

Yohoho and ramen.

8. Captain Noodulous Silicate TBHNA says:

Brilliant.
    They really caught the spirituality of the experience.
    It was like I was watching myself on the screen it was so accurate.
    The Oscars are soon, this must be nominated for best short film about a starch based deity.
    The music, the editing, the visual effects were all brilliant.
    Clearly there was no acting and this was all genuine footagge.
    When is it available on DVD?
    Is there going to be a feature length version?
    I think they should cast Russell Crowe as the Pastafarian.
    Or George Clooney. Or Russell Crowe and George Clooney and Kevin Spacey.
    Please please keep Kevin Kostner out of it. He sucks.
    RAmen.