Have You Been Touched – painting

Published February 9th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

John Cracknell created this FSM masterpiece

The painting is entitled “have you been touched” and comes from my later (circa thursday) Magic Realism Figurative Period. It depicts His Noodlyness, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, reaching down from the sky with his invisible noodly apendages to embue his all creations with the life force. It is not possible to show all his noodliness’s creations in a canvas of this size so they are represented here by; grass, a flower, a bird and of course a man.

105 Responses to “Have You Been Touched – painting”

1. Rachel says:

Yes. You an make them on the game into designs for mats for the town or shirts. you can submit them to the clothing store in the town (in the game you help the town thrive and stuff) and the animals in your town and the humans who visit you from other towns can use that design as well.

2. Jean Bart says:

@Rachel
    Sounds pretty virtual, all that. It’s all part of a game, I understand, and doesn’t have a use outside the computer?

3. Rachel says:

nah. Technically it’s for the Nintendo DS (not computer). But, by using a wireless internet connection, you can go to other people’s towns who also own that game.

4. Alchemist says:

@Rachel. What poor rendering? Nice work!
    RAmen

5. Rachel says:

Thank you!

In other news, I am bummed that the public library does not have the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in it’s system. They put me on the list so that I will be the first to receive it if and when they do order it.

6. Batman says:

@Rachel
    Your public library is going to order the Gospel of the FSM? I phoned the library by house to inquire, and was told that they don’t have it and have no plans to aquire it. So I have to go buy my own…

7. Rachel says:

They said IF they order it. I put a request in for them to order it.

8. Jean Bart says:

I’ve the FSM Gospel sitting in a pile of freshly arrived books, in which also reside “The Selfish Gene”, “The Blind Watchmaker” and “The God Delusion”, all by Dawkins. But in the same arrival sat… “Harpo Speaks!”, and THAT’s what I’m reading now, simply couldn’t resist it, too smashing a read that one!