Have You Been Touched – painting

Published February 9th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

John Cracknell created this FSM masterpiece

The painting is entitled “have you been touched” and comes from my later (circa thursday) Magic Realism Figurative Period. It depicts His Noodlyness, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, reaching down from the sky with his invisible noodly apendages to embue his all creations with the life force. It is not possible to show all his noodliness’s creations in a canvas of this size so they are represented here by; grass, a flower, a bird and of course a man.

105 Responses to “Have You Been Touched – painting”

1 2 3 14
  1. Jean Bart says:

So THAT was that painter over there doing during my being touched! Hmmm, the artist did a good rendering on me, though.
    RAmen to you Pirates!

2. sgt.pepper says:

lol i’m taking an art class in high school and i just started something very simular to that

3. Jean Bart says:

@sgt.pepper
    FSM offers quite a lot of art applications, methinks. Did you check the “art” forum on venganza/forum?
    RAmen to you Pirates!

4. Wench Beth says:

The painting is a masterpiece! I wish I had that talent! It should be displayed in the Louvre or the Munch Museum in Norway… wait, never mind, it’ll get stolen right away :)

5. Alice Wonder says:

Lovely! The painting represents everything beautiful in this world, minus Angelina Jolie…

6. Thumper says:

It looks to be scampering along the ground to me…I thought that you guys said this thing could fly??? Where’s it’s wings? How does it fly without wings? I’m no aeronautical engineer but I would have thought that if God had meant for it to fly he would have given it wings…or at least feathers.

7. bill says:

@Wench Beth
    It is Munchish. But don’t worry, those works have been returned in good condition. It’s good when the thieves are considerate. Meanwhile you can check out my animation at http://homepage.mac.com/billtomlinson/Logic/munch/
    wait a while for it to load if you have a slow connection.

8. The FSM loves you says:

It ought to head straight to the Louvre. Where can I get my copy?

1 2 3 14