What’s the deal

Published January 27th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

What’s the deal….  I mean, given, I drink a lot, but- DO SO MANY PEOPLE REALLY TAKE THIS THAT SERIOUSLY??? (and not in the way that might stand a possibility of raising their consciousness a bit…) I’m starting to think that the world is divided into those who get the joke, and those who are woefully oblivious. I get the point, and it IS brutal, but the number of folks getting bogged down in the details is starting to seriously lower my opinion of the collective IQ of humanity… a LOT. I resign my membership in the human race… at least until the monkeys posing as humans decide to grow up. Samuel Clemens would be appalled….(all the way to the bank)

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man”  Dr Johnson

in disgust, Inky

89 Responses to “What’s the deal”

1. The FSM loves you says:

Alright, I’ll try to resurrect a dying thread.
    Hello, Inky. If you would like to resign from the human race, go ahead and do so. We’ll have to fix the IQ scale, though. You’ve been messing it up since you were born, and honestly, I’ve had enough of that. I’m sorry to say that for non-humans, there are no beer volcanoes and stripper factories.

2. paulo says:

@Inky
    I basically agree with you, we probably are not, I am certainly not more intelligent than the rest of the human race, that collectively means not ax exciting IQ. And, yes, we may as well wait for monkeys to grow up to observe really smart animals.

My question is. What makes you feel you’re more intelligent?

Oh, I see, you wrote to this website that we all are dumb. That requires very hi IQ indeed. I’m impressed, very impressed.

It would have required yyyyears of deep thought and mental elaboration to me.

You must come from a race superior than humans.

Are you from Vulcan? (oh, btw, what if for volcanoes FSM meant Vulcanians?)

3. leave my spaghetti alone says:

If you have decided to resign yourself from the human race, then why not come and find love and meaning in Christianity, god loves you and will welcome you with open arms…… SUCKER!!!!!!!!

4. jen says:

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man”

isnt that in the start of an avenged sevenfold song?

5. Mean says:

“for non-humans, there are no beer volcanoes and stripper factories.”

Thats not true. If you read the holy scripture it clearly states that there is also a midget. So if he resign the human race he can use this loophole and become a midget.

6. Mean says:

“neurone”

Usa have a slightly diffrent standard when calculating. This is for balancing the USA average with the world average.

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

“If you read the holy scripture it clearly states that there is also a midget. So if he resign the human race he can use this loophole and become a midget.”
    Umm…. :))
    No comment

8. avenged sevenfold layouts says:

sevenfold avenged pictures christ sevenfold avenged