what the hell is wrong with you

Published January 30th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

hello. I came across your so call WEBSITE as a mistake. ok, I have one question for you. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How can you honestly believe that spaghetti can have legs, arms, and a pulse at the least bit? Your web site is clearly a joke, and anybody that believes a “thing” can have MEATBALLS for eyes, is clearly disturbed and should seek help immediately. How can you people make such vulgar comments about the catholic and Christian religion? saying that we have to accept that God’s balls are larger than ours? that is clearly disrespectful to all Christians. If you wish to disrespect me, i will disrespect you, by saying that you are all a bunch of LOONS with mental disabilities. Worshiping spaghetti is like worshipping Poland just because they make good water! Oh, and one last thing. tomorrow night, while i am enjoying my wonderful plate of spaghetti, ill make sure i enjoy it. But, you can give me a call next time you see the flying spaghetti monster. I would give you my number, but I can guarantee you wont need it.
-e.f.

407 Responses to “what the hell is wrong with you”

1 2 3 51
  1. Ginnna says:

Nothing is wrong with me, but thanks for asking.

2. Wench Beth says:

Can you please learn some grammar? Oh, and give me your phone number — I have UNDENIABLE proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

3. Lolli Popoff says:

-e.f.
    Only two things I’ve got to say…
    1. Back up off of Poland! Some of my best Polish friends, came from there!
    2. Your grammar sucks tootsie rolls!
    That’s all for now,
    peace, love,
    Ramen

4. JonL says:

“How can you honestly believe that spaghetti can have legs, arms, and a pulse at the least bit? Your web site is clearly a joke, and anybody that believes a “thing” can have MEATBALLS for eyes, is clearly disturbed and should seek help immediately.”

WTF..are you halucinating -e.f.?
    What arms and legs?
    The FSM doesn’t have meatballs for eyes. Honestly, tell us what drugs are you on?
    The FSM has Noodles and balls, as well as eyes!
    You certainly are a strange one e.f. I’d get off the halucinogenics if I were you, as continued use may lead to psychological disturbances. Hmm…advice is obviously already too late!

5. Son of a Son of a Pirate says:

To eat the FSM is to worship the FSM.

6. tha beast from tha east says:

what the hell is wrong with you
    hello. I came across your so called BELIEF in Jesus as a mistake. ok, I have one question for you. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How can you honestly believe that a man with a beard can create all of mankind 6,000 years ago the least bit? Your religion is clearly a joke, and anybody that believes a “man with a beard” can have ocular glands for eyes, is clearly disturbed and should seek help immediately. How can you people make such vulgar comments about the Pastafarian religion? saying that we have to accept that (your) God’s balls are larger than ours? that is clearly disrespectful to all Pastafarians. If you wish to disrespect me, i will disrespect you, by saying that you are all a bunch of LOONS with mental disabilities. Worshiping Jesus is like worshipping Poland just because they make good water! Oh, and one last thing. tomorrow night, while i am enjoying my wonderful plate of bread and wine, ill make sure i enjoy it. But, you can give me a call next time you see the God that you speak of. I would give you my number, but I can guarantee you wont need it.
    tha beast from tha east

7. Son of a Son of a Pirate says:

ZING!

8. Son of a Son of a Pirate says:

No stripper factories or beer volcanoes for him.

1 2 3 51