what the hell is wrong with you

Published January 30th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

hello. I came across your so call WEBSITE as a mistake. ok, I have one question for you. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How can you honestly believe that spaghetti can have legs, arms, and a pulse at the least bit? Your web site is clearly a joke, and anybody that believes a “thing” can have MEATBALLS for eyes, is clearly disturbed and should seek help immediately. How can you people make such vulgar comments about the catholic and Christian religion? saying that we have to accept that God’s balls are larger than ours? that is clearly disrespectful to all Christians. If you wish to disrespect me, i will disrespect you, by saying that you are all a bunch of LOONS with mental disabilities. Worshiping spaghetti is like worshipping Poland just because they make good water! Oh, and one last thing. tomorrow night, while i am enjoying my wonderful plate of spaghetti, ill make sure i enjoy it. But, you can give me a call next time you see the flying spaghetti monster. I would give you my number, but I can guarantee you wont need it.
-e.f.

408 Responses to “what the hell is wrong with you”

1 49 50 51
  1. Joe the Christian :) says:

“that is clearly disrespectful to all Christians.”

Less sweeping statements, that’s offensive to us Christians that can take a joke! I for one embrace His Noodly Appendages as a message from the Lord our Saviour (my goodness i’m so glad i don’t ever say things like that…)

2. Garrick McElroy says:

Hm… It seems you don’t speak English.
    “So called WEBSITE…” Erm, yeah. It’s a website. That’s kind of, like, obvious?

The Meatballs are not His eyes, if you look, his eyes are on the end of His Willowy Stalks and are just eyes. Not His Meatballs, which are farther down and surrounded by His Noodly Appendages. Duh. We eat Spaghetti too. It’s our Holy Communion. Why do all the hate-mailers say that kind of stuff?

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you and may His Sauce rain down upon you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

3. wedding favors says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

4. Drasher says:

I daresay. I find it insulting that you compare us to the many many people across the world with mental disabilities. A mental disability is NOT an insult, but instead something that is caused by many factors that the sufferer cannot control. Here at The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, we do not ignorantly deny sufferers of mental illnesses into our church, but I’m assuming they must at your? Surely everyone of your church must be perfectly sane, if you send away anyone with even the smallest case of depression. *rolls eyes*

5. Keith says:

“But, you can give me a call next time you see the flying spaghetti monster.”

Fine. You can give me a call next time you see your god.

6. Dana says:

A former Google engineer created a system that he called “The Cash Code”. He gave this ‘code’ to a relative who then implemented the system in order to make tons of money online. Then, he updated the system so that it is now completely user friendly and very simple to use. I have a few invite codes left so go ahead and use one. Just follow this link… http://tinyurl.com/86jz7oc

7. Alphy says:

“How can you people make such vulgar comments about the catholic and Christian religion?”

Hey. bigot,

Since when were Catholics not Christians? Their church is the oldest Christian institution in existence establish by the historical Jesus Christ himself. They can trace their bishop all the way back to the Apostles. It was you, the puritanical fundamentalist protestants that decided that the Church established by Christ was nor Christian.

You puritanical fundamentalist protestant bigots need to learn the history of the Church, that is the one Catholic Apostolic Church established by Christ.

There was no secret underground Church of fundies in existance until the reformation as some fundies like to believe.

So, what are you? A puritanical fundamentalist protestant bigot or a Christian? You can not be both if you do not recognize the Church established by Christ and it’s magisterium (the teaching authority of the Church, the bishops in collegiality with the Pope).

Note how fundamentalists consider themselves to be the only ‘true’ christians when they have rejected traditional Christianity and the Church established by Christ and the Apostles.

8. hack throne rush says:

The pressure can be lessened by having these structures of speech many times just be set chatting sessions and catching up with each other.
    The God of Israel will rebuke them from His holy mountain, the
    Temple Mount – and grab the Beast and False Prophet by the scruffs of
    their neck and throw them into the Lake
    of Fire. History warns that “absolute power absolutely corrupts.

1 49 50 51