pirate weatherman

Published January 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I have attached a picture of pirate weatherman reporting a rather low temperature, which is even more evidence that pirates reduce global warming.
-Thomas

pirateweatherman.jpg

53 Responses to “pirate weatherman”

1. Marc McOar says:

Of course Homos can make babies! Who told you they can’t? They just can’t do it with someone of the same sex naturally. But, they can adopt and they can have surrogate moms and dads. Family units are made of many different people with many different ideas and thoughts. It is the love that matters. Think about the good things in life, not about the negatives, Mike. Do you have a clergyman or a priest you can talk to? No, wait, on second thought that is not such a good idea.

2. Marc McOar says:

“I’m sorry but i will have to decline your offer mike i don’t share your desire to have a penis shoved up my arse.”
    Oh dear, Rodger. Then maybe cabin boy is not the job for you. How about Boatswain?

3. Mike says:

MARK DO U STIK OARS UP YOUR ASS????? HAHAHAHAHA

4. Rodger the cabin boy says:

@Marc McOar
    I’ve always wanted to be a quarter master.
    And how does mike know about hte sacred oars?

5. Marc McOar says:

You are right, Rodger! How did Mike know about the oars? *cue scary music* Mike, all Pastafarians have oars up their ass, metaphorically speaking. It is a sacred right. I have lost mine and regained them several times. Did I ever tell you the story about how I lost my first oar? It is a wickedly eerie story. But, don’t have the time right now. Remind me later!

6. Beastly Rich says:

I think there are 3 mikes floating about. The original mike hasn’t posted today. This ones knowledge of oars makes me think its a regular. They make an interesting diversion

7. Iron gill Kidd says:

Ok. Not to break up the Sacred Oar conversation–but what the frick is a ‘faggo’?? Is it related to cheerios, maybe?

8. Marc McOar says:

I think a Faggo is an Italian cigarette.