Pirate Fish Sighting in Argentine Newspaper

Published January 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I’m an U.S. citizen living in Argentina. As I was reading the paper today I saw what looked suspiciously like the FSM emblem of the pirate fish in the paper! Please refer to pictures.

The ad is sponsored by the Argentine federal government is explaining what things can be taken out of the country, such as tattoos, and what things cannot, such as fossils. Its a cultural preservation type text. However, I would swear someone lifted the pirate fish emblem and put it on this woman as a ‘fake’ tattoo. Nothing is said about it.

What’s even better is Argentina is a very strictly Catholic country. People would be furious if they even began to know what this stood for – assuming its from your site.

Anyway, I thought you’d be interested. Apparently the Pastafarian Argentines have infiltrated the newspapers here! Oh brave new world with such wondrous people!

Have a great day,

Lindsay Tolton

tat1.jpg tat2.jpg tat3.jpg

157 Responses to “Pirate Fish Sighting in Argentine Newspaper”

1. Badnomad says:

@Wench L’TUAE
    As a Canadian pirate, do I have to enlist?
    thanks for the welcome DPG.

2. Peter Popoff says:

Hi Badnomad, yes welcome.
    May you be forever touched.
    Ramen

3. Alchemist says:

Hi Badnomad. Sorry I didn’t welcome you when you joined. Grab a beer and enjoy. Ooh, if you’re going to the beer volcano can you get me a couple in too. Sorry, I’m incredibly lazy :)
    Don’t suppose you could have a piddle for me too?

4. Al Dente says:

I’ve got no problem with Canada being taken over by the USA. We’ve got 13 provinces and territories plus 30 million voters, all by US standards solid Democrat Blue! So be prepared for a few inconveniences like universal health care and gun control and secular governance, but you’ll get our oil! No more Al Gore losing by a single Florida Judge vote.

5. DutchPastaGuy says:

Peter Popoff, I think you should accept Al Dente as your running mate. This sounds good to me!

6. Peter Popoff says:

Al Dente
    hahahahaha
    That’s the best news I’ve heard all day!
    Ramen

7. Al Dente says:

Oh, don’t forget gay marriage, occasional medicinal pot grown by the government, support of the Afghan war because the Taliban let Osama send airplanes into your cities (our soldiers are still fighting and dying in Kandahar) and from the start we felt something was real fishy about the Iraq story so we declined. One piece of bad news, a Canadian wrote the Axis of Evil speach. We’re not perfect.

8. Dread Wench L'TUAE says:

Hey, I really like Canada. I’m not quite sure why we chose it as our sarting point for world domination, but it’s all good with me. And Badnomad, we would welcome you aboard, but we wouldn’t do one of those draft things.
    Peter, we’ll also want at least one of the beachy places near the equator.
    P.s.- l]0l\lt m355 uu1+l-l