fsm dna

Published January 28th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

During the course of my research into condensed stages of DNA my colleague and I came upon this paper.  “Nanoscopic structure of DNA condensed for gene delivery”, Dunlap et al, Nucleic Acids Research, (1997), Vol 25, No. 15, Pgs 3095-3101.

Please examine Figure 2c, and be enlightened.

In fact DNA seems to naturally condense into nano-toroids reminiscent of his Noodliness.  Since DNA is the precursor for all life, and His image is seen in DNA, then we must assume that The Most High Pasta is in us all.

May his appendages be ever moist.
Ramen

Mike

fsm_dna1.jpg

128 Responses to “fsm dna”

1. sgtpepper says:

wow i’m already a devout pastafarian but if i wasn’t this just proves it. i’ve never seen jesus in my dna.Ramen

2. Wench Beth says:

To Arthur… too bad all the fundamentalists’ IQ’s are so low that they can’t understand the point you just made :(
    To sgtpepper… LOL!!

3. Arthur says:

@ Beth
    Family Guy put it best.

IQ CHART

—–Genius—–

—–Average—–

—–Retarded—–
    —–Peter—–

—–Creationists—–

4. Brother Rigatoni says:

This just proves that DNA isn’t what we thought it was. It’s REALLY His noodly apendage.
    Ramen.
    ~Brother Rigatoni

5. St John the Blasphemist says:

Yep, as I’ve always insisted: How many people do you know of that look like an old guy with a grey beard? Compare this with how many bits & pieces that make up people, along with all the other things in nature right down to the molecular level do you know of that look like spaghetti & meatballs?
    Proof that the FSM made us all in his Noodly image.
    St John the Blasphemist
    Saint of Spare Parts

6. JustMike says:

Hello all, seems like a buncha lighthearted, funny, intelligent folks here. Makes me so sad that all these good folks are gonna burn and be tortured and all just for having a little fun. I’m also sorry that I’m not nearly creative enough to partake in this pirate tentacle stuff… I’m great in the sack though if anyones interested.

I just wanted to share a couple sites with you people where you will find some interesting reading and though I’ve managed to earn an associates in this ‘puter related stuff I am still unable to figure out how to start my own thread… so please, mods or missionaries or whatever, try to find a place for these links. Carlin on religion transcription
    and the church of reality here

Thanks and have a blast in Michigan

~Mike~

7. Not-quite beleiver Welshie says:

Hmm..it seems noodly alright. Doe sthis mean when i open up a can of heinz spaghetti, I should be worried?

And what about the Italians? Oh dear lord no! Have mercy, mercy on their spaghetti eating souls!!!!!!!!!

8. Captain Mad John Kidd says:

Fear not, Not-quite beleiver Welshie, for the consumption of His Noodly Goodness is but a tribute to His existence. Pirates cannot live by garlic bread alone. And be sure to wash it down with a fine flaggon of grog. The way to enlightenment is through a full belly. Take comfort in the embrace of His Noodly Appendage.

RAmen