fsm dna

Published January 28th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

During the course of my research into condensed stages of DNA my colleague and I came upon this paper.  “Nanoscopic structure of DNA condensed for gene delivery”, Dunlap et al, Nucleic Acids Research, (1997), Vol 25, No. 15, Pgs 3095-3101.

Please examine Figure 2c, and be enlightened.

In fact DNA seems to naturally condense into nano-toroids reminiscent of his Noodliness.  Since DNA is the precursor for all life, and His image is seen in DNA, then we must assume that The Most High Pasta is in us all.

May his appendages be ever moist.
Ramen

Mike

fsm_dna1.jpg

128 Responses to “fsm dna”

1. Evie says:

I just read the rest of the thread – that probably wasn’t the most relevant comment to leave. I thought everyone was talking about DNA, sorry

2. Iron gill Kidd says:

RAmen, Fanatic. Might not agree with you on everything, but you seem polite and open to other people, so you score big in my book. I find it interesting that believing in Jesus turned your life around. Always did like how certain things work for certain people; makes life more exciting.
    “I may not agree with anything you guys say but the Christian Church could learn a lot from the church of the f.s.m. in the area of unity, and being on one accord.” One thing I’ll point out about that is, we don’t agree on everything, but we respect each other’s opinions and don’t take everything personally. A lot of religions would be better off if they did the same!

3. Wench Beth says:

To Fanatic… you would make a GREAT Pastafarian. I am not joking or making fun of you. Someone like you has the intelligence in them to see the real truth in life and love themselves for who they are. Anyway, think about it. You are much “higher above” the crowd you hang with. You have the qualities of a “real” person. Does that make sense? I hope so. I think YOU had the power to turn your life around — stay on that track and you’ll find it’s YOU that’s changed your life, not a religion. Good luck.

4. Josh the Pirate says:

All this DNA stuff is great, but the clearest evidence the universe was created by the FSM (sauce be unto Him) is quantum string theory. All particles in the universe are clearly one long thin noodle connecting everything. His pastaness is everywhere and everything.
    RAmen.

5. Fanatic says:

What If
    What if you’re right?
    And he was just another nice guy
    What if you’re right?
    What if it’s true?
    They say the cross will only make a fool of you
    And what if it’s true?
    What if he takes his place in history
    With all the prophets and the kings
    Who taught us love and came in peace
    But then the story ends
    What then?
    But what if you’re wrong?
    What if there’s more?
    What if there’s hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
    What if you jump?
    And just close your eyes?
    What if the arms that catch you, catch you by surprise?
    What if He’s more than enough?
    What if it’s love?
    What if you dig
    Way down deeper than your simple-minded friends
    What if you dig?
    What if you find
    A thousand more unanswered questions down inside
    That’s all you find?
    What if you pick apart the logic
    And begin to poke the holes
    What if the crown of thorns is no more
    Than folklore that must be told and retold?
    You’ve been running as fast as you can
    You’ve been looking for a place you can land for so long
    But what if you’re wrong?
    But what if you’re wrong?
    What if there’s more?
    What if there’s hope you never dreamed of hoping for?
    What if you jump?
    And just close your eyes?
    What if the arms that catch you, catch you by surprise?
    What if He’s more than enough?
    What if it’s love?

6. Storm Petrel says:

@ Fanatic
    If I’m wrong, I’d rather live honestly and if I’m damned for my lack of faith, so be it, rather just that than damnation for hypocrisy as well.

7. The FSM loves you says:

And the FSM invented the amazing Möbius strips! Ramen for that!

8. The atheist revolutionary says:

and ribosomes are the meat balls