about the pirate ship

Published January 25th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Hey, so rather than get an ordinary yacht to sail around the world
spreading the FSM faith, why not something a little more pirate-like.
I was in Bonaire with my family and this Junk was docked there and
seemed sufficiently pirate-like for you.

–Dan

pirate_ship1.jpg

I like it.  Let’s brainstorm fundraising ideas.  Also, we’ll need to figure out how ship-time will be organized.  Ideas/Volunteers?

183 Responses to “about the pirate ship”

1 2 3 23
  1. Navigator Spider says:

In all seriousness i can in fact navigate, and hold a “driving license” for ships.. yar! run out the guns and set the sails… watch out fundis the pirates are coming…

2. Irish says:

I’ve been around sailing veesles my whole life, and have crewed on a couple of schooners. I can’t reall y help during the spring and fall because I’m in college, but during the summers I’m free!!

3. Brahm says:

First things first: is there room for a bar below deck?

4. Pixel Pete says:

Fundraising is probably the easy part. Have the wenches do a bikini carwash or get people to sell stuff. You could probably also make some sort of FSM promoting stuff and sell it to stores. I dunno, but I think if you can’t buy a pirate ship now, chances aargh you won’t be able to for a while.
    RAmen

5. nicky says:

yarrrr, i be the grog wench. i shall serve grog, drink grog, and otherwise be the embodiment of the stripper factories on ye old FSM pirate ship!

6. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

Pixel Pete
    I don’t think I’d raise much money doing a bikini carwash, I honestly don’t think I would!
    I’d like to have my car washed by some handsome male pirates though!

7. Iron gill Kidd says:

“I’d like to have my car washed by some handsome male pirates though!” AYE!

8. OJ, the pirate says:

That sort of looks like a Chinese boat, but eh, once a pirate always a pirate.

1 2 3 23