A scientist converts & evidence of HIS children

Published January 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Thank you for helping me see the light! I must admit until I ran across your pages a few months ago I was a misguided by the pro-evolution, left wing, scientific darwanist dogma. However as a microbiologist, I began running across evidence of HIM wherever I turned (see attached). I have come to believe that HE has a special fondness for bacteria, especially of the genus Proteus! And since there are over 1000 times as many bacteria cells in and on our body perhaps we were created by HIM as vessels for THEM, his favored children the bacteria!
Christopher Schadt, Ph.D.

noodlyappendages_proteus_mirabilis2.jpg

noodlyappendages_proteus_mirabilis.jpg

120 Responses to “A scientist converts & evidence of HIS children”

1. Dread Wench L'TUAE says:

@ travis- “ALL HAIL GLOBAL WARMING!”
    I really hope you’re on the coast when those words come crashing over your head, flooding into your nose, mouth, and lungs, and drowning you. Violent, I know, but your attitude really ticks me off.
    Cheers. ^_^

2. Alchemist says:

Dread Wench L’TUAE Jan 20th, 2007 at 7:46 pm
    Arrr, Dread Wench.
    We can’t prove rising sea levels. Neither can we prove that particulate matter in the 10 micrometer range can lead to lung diseases. Hell, we can’t even prove that cigarette smoking leads to an increased risk of bronchitis, emphysaema and lung cancer.
    In the UK there was a bit of a fight regarding asbestos and a type of lung cancer (mesothelioma). Why? I’ve no idea :)
    Petrochemical companies, pharmaceutical companies ?????
    I’m not a conspiracy theorist. I don’t wear a tin foil hat! Well, ok, maybe on a Saturday.
    I do know quite a bit about occupational diseases. Some of it disgusts me.

3. Peter Popoff says:

Baaah! Tin foil hats are so “last week”!
    I use an aluminum pasta strainer,
    much more modern. Let’s your head breathe too!
    Ramen

4. Pixel Pete says:

@Peter Popoff
    Dave, you fool, tin foil hats will NEVER go out of style, never!!!
    Unfortunately noone hardly sells tin foil anymore so you have to make ‘em out of aluminum, which decreases their brain-scan blocking-powers by a factor of 10(gasp, not 10!!!)
    I swear the governments read my thoughts at least 8 times already, this is insane, I have got to find some tin foil!!!
    RAmen

5. Peter Popoff says:

Pixel dude!
    If you are having that much invasion, might I suggest a
    Stainless steel strainer?
    That’s even stronger then tin, if you can afford it.
    Since I’ve only had mild invasions, I’ve found aluminum,
    does the trick. But Stainless is availabe!
    Ramen

6. Alchemist says:

Pixel – nick the lead off Church roofs and mold it to your head shape. My mate swears by it. Mind you he also swears that he’s Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun and Dracula.
    Ho hum, the joys!

7. Booty says:

Might I recommend some foil undergarments as well?
    We don’t want the government putting any ideas in the little noodly ones heads either now, do we?

8. Teddy says:

@Alchemist, and everyone who followed…
    Please, no, No, NO! Tin foil hats are an idea invented by these very government agencies we can’t trust. You see, the tin foil acts as a better aerial and therefore increases the amount of signals you actually pick up.
    The trick only works if you’ve remembered to ground the tin foil hat (literally wire it to the ground – nice and deep). Same as any metal. Also, try and make sure the metal isn’t touching you.
    What’s more disturbing is that ‘el reg (www.theregister.co.uk) have done the experiment to prove this. Where any amature radio hobbyist can tell you I’m correct.
    I thought rabbits were a pest down under…