A scientist converts & evidence of HIS children

Published January 14th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Thank you for helping me see the light! I must admit until I ran across your pages a few months ago I was a misguided by the pro-evolution, left wing, scientific darwanist dogma. However as a microbiologist, I began running across evidence of HIM wherever I turned (see attached). I have come to believe that HE has a special fondness for bacteria, especially of the genus Proteus! And since there are over 1000 times as many bacteria cells in and on our body perhaps we were created by HIM as vessels for THEM, his favored children the bacteria!
Christopher Schadt, Ph.D.

noodlyappendages_proteus_mirabilis2.jpg

noodlyappendages_proteus_mirabilis.jpg

120 Responses to “A scientist converts & evidence of HIS children”

1 9 10 11 12 13 15
  1. Rodger the cabin boy says:

‘I find it considerably more concerning the amount of time many of you spend talking drivel’
    Whats wrong with talking bollocks priests do it all the time.
    Ramen

2. Captain Rico says:

Try reading about the holy trinity…talk about drivel!

3. travis says:

So, that says alot about a PHD. You go to years of school and yet let a website mocking religeon be the deciding factor in your life. ALL HAIL GLOBAL WARMING!!!

4. Cmp1988 says:

Pastafarianism makes more and more sense each time I see any kind of write up :).

Makes more sense than all other religions combined! :D. All Hail His Noodlyness!

RAmen.

5. Pasta Master says:

@travis Jan 18th, 2007 at 5:10 pm
    ” You go to years of school and yet let a website mocking religeon be the deciding factor in your life. ALL HAIL GLOBAL WARMING!!!”

Ignorant wanker!! Get some knowledge. Oh, that’s right, thinking is disallowed is many belief systems. Never mind just try growing up instead and it still might happen.

6. travis says:

Pasta Master what you call knowledge is spewed by fear mongers, and my religeon has nothing to do with my seeing through childish arrogant people trying to look smarter than they are. I can see by your name calling that you are just who I refer to.

7. Alchemist says:

Travis. What we call knowledge is spewed by fear mongers? What knowledge would that be, global warming? HIV being caused by a retrovirus as opposed to sin? Mastubation causes lower IQs, visual problems and hairy palms?
    “my religeon has nothing to do with my seeing through childish arrogant people trying to look smarter than they are.”
    You can see through people? Perhaps I was wrong about one of the above :)

8. Spekkio says:

Thor, unless you do something to help Captain America & friends in the Marvel Civil War, we don’t care what you have to say.

1 9 10 11 12 13 15