tree-topper

Published December 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I made a spaghetti monster tree topper and took a picture with it for our “Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra Party”….you can see Frank’s ornament in the picture. I have also begun small spaghetti ornaments. I will let you know if those are ever finished.

Lauren
Austin, TX

treetopper.jpg

47 Responses to “tree-topper”

1. Spurvis Parsely says:

When I saw that pretty lady nibbling on our leader’s noodly appendage, my first reaction was envy!

• Jason says:

Envy for the young lady? Or envy for our noodly leader?

• Pirate Eric says:

• John says:

Could someone explain what fms is? Plz

• The Sauceror says:

Dear John, (I can’t believe I just wrote that aloud), The FSM is the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the creator of everything that was, is, and ever will be. He is the one true god that displaces all the imaginary gods with his wonderful noodly greatness. He decided a few thousand years ago, which was the beginning of time, to create himself from absolute nothingness, along with a universe, Earth, and humans, merely to entertain himself. He was bored — who wouldn’t be bored with non-existence? It’s not like you have a whole lot to do every day, especially when there is no such thing as night or day. Well, anyway, he woke up one morning, after a night of heavy drinking, of course, and decided that he didn’t want to spend eternity (which didn’t exist at that time), being bored for the rest of eternity. He then created everything, I mean EVERYTHING, just to make himself feel good for the moment. That’s right, the Earth, the Universe, time, gravity, and so on. In the meantime, he also created pirates and pirettes, who, though, were not particularly intelligent, were slightly more intelligent than himself. He blessed these pirates, et al, with the ability to think, rationalize, and take on the faux religions, who were attempting to overthrow truth with superstition and tyranny. Additionally, he gave them the ability to spell and to use correct grammar, except after consuming alcohol. He also created a heaven for us, which includes a beer volcano and a stripper factory — need I say more? Ok, I will anyway. Many of the faux religions demand that you worship imaginary gods, who demand that you worship them so that they might be willing to protect you from themselves. Not the FSM. You will not likely hear us pastafarians demand that you be “FSM-fearing”, or that “you better not think for yourself or the FSM is gonna getchya”. Many of the faux religions claim to be tolerant and peace-loving, yet spend all their time making war and denying rights to others that they would not want denied to themselves. They also make “commandments” which everyone but themselves must obey. His excellency has blessed us pastafarians with the ability to see through these hypocrisies, while using proper English, and remaining drunk at the same time. I hope this explanation helps, but maybe some other Pastafarians will provide better direction. Keith, Rasputin, SillyKiwiman, fewproudmarinara, Excalibur, pirate John, all the ministers and reverends, everyone, help our Dear John out here to better understand our religion? Ramen.

• The Sauceror says:

…..sorry everyone for the long speech. I blame it on the beer.

• Excelsior says:

Dear Sauceror,
          Well said! I just want to add a little bit more for those who still have any qualms about joining our Church! We welcome anyone that comes, especially those that other “prime-time” religions condemn to hell like LGBT etc. We are the religion of the BRAVE and the FREE! We aren’t afraid when snotty religions say we are going to hell because we know that they don’t have one! Our FSM doesnt have a serveilance camera watching us day and night to make sure we behave ourselves like other religions do because we have a conscience and the FSM trusts us! He doesn’t sit with us at the dining table to make sure we don’t eat pork or drink liquor because he doesn’t care! He also doesn’t get in bed with us when we have sex to make sure we aren’t using condoms or other birth controls like the other nosey Gods do!
          We welcome everybody with open arms! RAMEN!

• Keith says:

FMS stands for Fundamental Movement Skills. FSM stands for Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• Rasputin says:

Dear The Sauceror, if somebody wanted to explain the creation of the universe by the FSM, your passage says it all. Well done.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Excelsior, is LBGT the new long wheelbase coupe from Audi?

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Rasputin, I keep my LGBT next to my borched mesom, and they usually get along just fine. And that’s no craptep.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Excelsior, Rasputin and others, I thank you for your kind words. People often tell me that I am smart and wise, although I fail to see the donkey connection.

2. Mjilnormark3 says:

do you mean envy of the monster or the girl, i envy the monster

• Jack Johnson says:

The Lady for me. Do you get bonus points in the afterlife for making our creator cum?

• Excelsior says:

Rasputin
      I think my comment was about “LGBT” which is Short for “Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans sexuals” etc. including all the sexual minorities that those “I am holier than thou” religions murder or damn to hell!
      My comment was a reply to Sauceror’s request to “help them understand our religion better”.
      Ramen!

• Rasputin says:

So the new Audi LBGT Coupe can drive on either or both sides of the road, whichever it chooses.

3. Alexander says:

Please tell me The Allmighty Flying Spaghetti Monster why why are the girls so sweet!?!!
    ^)
    there are a few things you can look endlessly at: the flame is burning, the water is flowing… the wind is blowing, and the five element. :)

4. Josh says:

Most illogical thing I have ever heard.

5. Pisluq says:

sizin kafanıza sokam :D

6. redagamea says:

honey bee , have a good day

7. Louis says:

I am using my imagination to find a simingly with frank sinatra but i don’t find it :=S

Ingeniuos.

8. çağrı merkezi says:

Thank you for the beautiful topic, that you provide to us