tree-topper

Published December 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I made a spaghetti monster tree topper and took a picture with it for our “Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra Party”….you can see Frank’s ornament in the picture. I have also begun small spaghetti ornaments. I will let you know if those are ever finished.

Lauren
Austin, TX

treetopper.jpg

35 Responses to “tree-topper”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

Jon E Dec 12th, 2006 at 3:24 am
    ‘Cool. We could do with one on top of the “Multi Faith Christmas Tree” in the centre of York. I’d love to see the look on the Archbishop of Yorks face if someone put one up there.’
    Hmm……you may need to swap your hat and scarf for a ninja outfit one night Jon E.

2. Jon E says:

@Wench Nikkiee
    I’d be a rather large ninja and not necesseraly graceful enough. But it’d be worth it just for the reaction. Pity there isn’t actually an easy way to get to it. May have to consider a petition in the local paper next year saying that if you are going to celebrate all these religions then you have to also celebrate FSM and Jedi. That should get a reaction from Bishopthorpe Palace. I’d probably be able to hear the scream at my house and I live about 4 miles from their.

Yes that could be fun. Yet more rants about Illiberal Atheists. Always fun to bate the second most powerful person in the Anglican Church. May have to do that for next year.

3. Gaara the Pirate says:

DON”T EAT THE FSM EFFIGY!!!! oh well. i guess he will understand it was for a good cause.

4. does it matter says:

fucking loser

• Big Guy says:

Ooh, I want you! I want any person who has no life and no fiends and is willing to fuck with me! Oh yeah baby! But Jesus hates gay people so we have to be discreet.

5. Anonymous Coward says:

I thought “Frank’s ornament” that delightfully gorgeous lady in that picture. I sure do hope I’m not mistaken.

Long live the FSM!

6. Anonymous Coward says:

I thought “Frank’s ornament” was that delightfully gorgeous lady in that picture. I sure do hope I’m not mistaken.

Long live the FSM!

7. Mitch Connor says:

Wow! from looking at this and other posts on this site I have one thing to say about the church of the fsm, the females of oute church are a good looking bunch. We truly are blessed by his noodily appendages. Ramen

8. mike says:

shouldn’t it be on top of an aluminum pole, not a tree?