tree-topper

Published December 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I made a spaghetti monster tree topper and took a picture with it for our “Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra Party”….you can see Frank’s ornament in the picture. I have also begun small spaghetti ornaments. I will let you know if those are ever finished.

Lauren
Austin, TX

treetopper.jpg

35 Responses to “tree-topper”

1. Branded Cow says:

@emilio: But it is so damned good. When I see his Noodliness I cannot help myself. I must have a bite. It helps me become one with his Noodliness, in more ways than one. I must have Pasta in my life. I must have pasta right now. Well, gotta cook breakfast now.

2. Steve says:

The power of his noodly appendages is instant regeneration.

Just as Christ fed multitudes with a few fish and loaves of bread, we should savor the noodly and meaty goodness for there will always be more.

3. Pasta4Ever says:

Praise be to his noodly appendages!! Ramen

4. Comatose says:

Yay! FSM looks great here :D, though nibbling on His noodley appendage might not be the best idea O.o; although I certainly would guess he was delicious.

5. skeptick says:

Aye, ’tis a lovely tree topper Lauren! An extra helping of grog be waitin’ for ye.
    Sweet! I’d love to be able to do the same, but alas, I do not live in a household with others who believe in the Great Noodly One and they are not so tolerant…. ’nuff said.
    RAmen, arrrrr!

6. Brendon says:

Something tells me the Great One dosnt mind such a gorgeous girl giving attention to his *ahem* noodly appendage. A Sinatra/FSM tree… just awesome. Keep on doin what youre doin girl.

Happy Holiday!
    Brendon

7. L'TUAE_42 says:

Truly awesome! Would do it myself, but something tells me my mom has already had enough of the FSM for a while. Hmm…. mabye I can get away with some small ornaments….

8. emilio says:

@Branded Cow: I know. As an italian I have to eat Pasta almost everyday.
    Are we italians (pasta-eating-machines) disrespectful to The Great Noodly One?
    Maybe not. We cannot worship a god we can’t eat :-)