Take a look

Published December 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Take a look at some of the hate mail on this site…some people actually have said it ruined their lives because their friends have believed in this stuff, and yes in fact I do know a girl who told me about this, and yes, she does belive in this stuff, with all of her heart. I don’t think that you people take into consideration that not everyone is the brightest crayon in the box and people will believe in anything they’re told..it’s a fact of life. I mean…I’m all for fun and games and joking around…but there really is a point of taking it to far. I mean…come on…look at what you’re doing in your spare time…it kind of depresses me.

-Jacob

295 Responses to “Take a look”

1. Pasta-eating-Pirate says:

If anyone actually believes what they read on this site “with all their heart” then they need help. Professional help and they need it fast.

2. Flying Spaghetti Monster says:

@ peter Popoff
    why do italics drive you insane????
    Find peace, look at Buddha, he weighed a good 400 pounds, and he was happy, don’t you think he was frustrated with his weight??

3. rak says:

You know someone who believed in FSM and it ruined their life? Man thats Darwinism at work.

4. Peter Popoff says:

rak Feb 11th, 2007 at 2:32 pm

Nah, That’s pasta at its best!

5. Alchemist says:

Hi Peter. Am I persona non grata with you :)

6. Street Carp says:

“not everyone is the brightest crayon in the box and people will believe in anything they’re told”
    How true, I know this one dude, who believes a story about a guy called Jesus being taken up a hill and getting nailed by a couple of romans. Some people will believe anything…..

7. Spotted Zebra says:

@Street Carp
    Ummmmm…that part of the yarn is probably true – much like Cleopatra is probably true. The part where he gets nailed, whipped, stabbed and generally DOA on Friday but is home for dinner on Sunday is the fishy bit.

8. Street Carp says:

Oh yeah, it’s all true, it has to be, it’s gospel.