Take a look

Published December 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Take a look at some of the hate mail on this site…some people actually have said it ruined their lives because their friends have believed in this stuff, and yes in fact I do know a girl who told me about this, and yes, she does belive in this stuff, with all of her heart. I don’t think that you people take into consideration that not everyone is the brightest crayon in the box and people will believe in anything they’re told..it’s a fact of life. I mean…I’m all for fun and games and joking around…but there really is a point of taking it to far. I mean…come on…look at what you’re doing in your spare time…it kind of depresses me.

-Jacob

295 Responses to “Take a look”

1 35 36 37
  1. angryyoungatheist says:

oh shit, i feel really bad for jacob. his friend recieved hope from an organisation that wasn’t his. maybe we should crush all his friend’s hopes and dreams so jacob can be happy in the knowledge that if christianity can’t have her, no one can.

2. -sean- FSM says:

what harm is this religion doing to anyone. FSM is not saying to give up your family and friends and school and money and go live in a comune with ther people of this religion. what harms is pastafarianisum doing to anyone??? well…?

3. unsecure cards says:

Hi people! I wanted to get a credit card to combine the two I have now so I would have only one bill. Well I applied at but they only gave me a credit line of 2000. And I needed 5000 to pay off the credit cards I have at present. What do I do now? Please help.

best bal transfer cards

4. Garrick McElroy says:

A greater majority of Pastafarians pretend, when in public, to completely, 100% believe it. I seriously doubt she actually believes it. Don’t worry man. It’s all good…

5. jimmy choo handbag says:

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

6. Baby says:

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website :)

7. wpolscemamymocneseo says:

Not sure about this text. It seems to be all right, but something is not right

1 35 36 37