Santa Vs. the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Published December 23rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

A Holiday cartoon – I wish I knew who created this.

after centuries of battling Jesus for supremacy over
Christmas, Santa Claus has finally emerged victorious.
Enraged by Flying Spaghetti Monster’s growing popularity,
Santa decides to terminate this growing trend. After learning
of his nemesis’s presence on the North Pole, Santa plans his
attack that will determine once and for all who will rule
supreme over the holiday that is Christmas!

sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

sf4.jpg

sf5.jpg

sf6.jpg

Watch the video HERE.

50 Responses to “Santa Vs. the Flying Spaghetti Monster”

1. Teh Pirate Fish says:

Wow….. it must have been annoying to have to drive to the north pole to video tape that…… after all, it really did happen.

2. The Tanman says:

Yar! that be true. it also sheds light on the emergence of zelder, we must aid the FSM’s fight by not using zelder games!!!!

RAmen

3. Captain Noodulous Silicate TBHNA says:

If we all shout loud enough maybe who made this will hear us across the internet and make another episode.

HEY WHOEVER YOU ARE. COOL ANIMATION. CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE PLEASE. PLEASE. ITS REALLY COOL.

4. Arthur says:

Hey guys, I’m familiar with the Church but unfamiliar with the website. Can someone help me contact Mr. Henderson about a small project me and some friends would like his help with? I just need an email address or some way I can reach him, and I’ve been digging through the website for a while now, but this is the only way I can see to reach people. I’ve got class in a bit, but I should be able to check back in a few hours. May you all be touched by His Noodly Appendage. RAmen.

-Art

5. NOT AN IDIOT says:

REALITY=GOD. STOP BEING IGNORANT IDIOTS! YOU’RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO MANKIND AND NEED TO STOP BEING FREAKS! DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE FLYING SANDWICH MAN TOO?! DO YOU REALIZE THAT SPAGHETTI HASN’T ALWAYS EXISTED? SO, HOW CAN A SPAGHETTI MAN MAKE THE UNIVERSE? AND BEER VOLCANOES IN HEAVEN! YOU’RE ALL JUST GOING TO REGRET YOUR DENIAL OF GOD. ALSO, WHOEVER DREW THE PICTURE OF THE IDIOTIC AND FAKE NOODLE GUY: YOU SPELLED “MIDGET” WRONG!

-YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
    HELP THE PSYCHIATRISTS MAKE MONEY…
    GO TO THEM FOR HELP.

FREAKS!

6. NOT AN IDIOT says:

THERE IS ONE FSM GIRL AT MY SCHOOL AND EVERYBODY THINKS SHE’S A FREAK. SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AND HER FAMILY THINKS SHE’S WEIRD, TOO. GOOD FREAKING JOB, WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS STUPID GROUP OF ASSHOLES.

7. JonL says:

You actually go to school? Hahaha…good one
    You’re an embarassment to people everwhere who really do have a brain and use it.
    So what is your big imaginary friend (in the sky?…hahaha) up to today?
    I think maybe you are the freak..no?

8. Raz says:

Reality=rationality. How are we being ignorant? Religious belief is a combination of willing ignorance and blind faith. Define freak. I think believing in a religion which depends on blind faith, promotes intolerance, & demands worship of a fictional entity demeans the human race. Flying sandwich? Now thats just absurd! Spaghetti was made in the image of his noodliness, not the other way around. Do you realize books require authors? How can a bunch of different biblical authors write religious texts on events they were not there to witness? What with all the contradictions and inconsistencies. & no sh*t. I suppose you’ve been to heaven :P. Lol you’re going to regret your denial of the flying spaghetti monster. Ohhh I can make statements with any rationality or proof too. What narcotics are you taking? Does the FSM look like a man to you? The actual term you were looking for was Flying Spaghetti Monster. Uh oh, he spelled midget wrong. It’s better than getting the age of the world wrong, along with a bunch of other things science has disproven.
    Can you specify what those problems are? If you can prove I or anyone else possesses one I promise I’ll seek psychiatric help immediately! That is if they require psychiatric help and don’t fall under “being ignorant idiots”.
    I would be glad to anyways, psychiatrists play a big part in deprogramming fundies and scientologists. At least we don’t drill holes in peoples’ heads anymore. Thank science for progress.
    You don’t seem very christian. Have you asked everybody if she’s a freak? That seems like a pretty biased statement and I don’t see any numbers. Like religious dictum I guess we just have to have blind faith in what you say. I suppose you sit down to dinner with her family every night then and discuss how much of a ‘freak’ she is. The best part of being a human being is the ability to make choices. No one put a gun to her head, if she actually exists, and told her to be pastafarian. In the good’ol days she might have been stoned for making a free choice like that.
    I don’t see how you can blame Pastafarianism for your and others’ judgements of a person.
    Lmao yes, we’re the assholes…
    May You Be Touched By His Noodly Appendage