Santa Vs. the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Published December 23rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

A Holiday cartoon – I wish I knew who created this.

after centuries of battling Jesus for supremacy over
Christmas, Santa Claus has finally emerged victorious.
Enraged by Flying Spaghetti Monster’s growing popularity,
Santa decides to terminate this growing trend. After learning
of his nemesis’s presence on the North Pole, Santa plans his
attack that will determine once and for all who will rule
supreme over the holiday that is Christmas!

sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

sf4.jpg

sf5.jpg

sf6.jpg

Watch the video HERE.

50 Responses to “Santa Vs. the Flying Spaghetti Monster”

1. Wench Nikky says:

That is why I didn’t let on to L’TUAE_42.
    Sorry L’TUAE_42, you probably already know by now anyway.
    RAmen

2. Wench Nikky says:

Found my download problem ‘Popups were being blocked’ Fixed!

3. Queen of Rock'n'Roll says:

Nobody won the fight… yet! The video says “To Be Continued” at the end. This was the funniest video. Pastafarians are so creative!! Kudos to whoever made the video!!

4. Mad John Kidd says:

Okay, I’m on the edge of my seat now. When do we get to see the sequel?

5. Lamna says:

Santa is going down. BLOOD FOR SAUCE! BLOOD FOR SAUCE!

6. One Eyed Jack says:

Santa is soooo going to get his ass kicked!

7. Queen of Rock'n'Roll says:

Hi, everyone… I’m sorry this is off-subject but I don’t want to bother Prophet Bobby directly. I am unable to access the comments for “Spreading The Word In Iraq” and I would like to help the Pastafarian missionaries there. Did the serviceman post an address or any contact information? (And does anyone know why I click on the “Comments” link and I only get the posted letter??) Thanks if anyone can help! I really appreciate it! Happy HOLIDAY season to you all!

8. Wench Nikky says:

@Queen of Rock’n'Roll
    I think that’s a browser problem. Try using another web browser, eg. Firefox/Netscape ect.
    As far as contact info, not yet.
    @One Eyed Jack Dec 24th, 2006 at 11:00 am
    ‘Santa is soooo going to get his ass kicked!’
    OEJ, have a great Holiday (tomorrow? I’m already there…..25th that is)
    FSM bless you and yours