more fsm art

Published December 18th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Thanks to Jordan Fleitz for sending this to me. If you look closely, there’s a midget in the background.

monalisa12vn7.jpg

53 Responses to “more fsm art”

1. Eggy says:

also, please everyone, lets no be rude to the fundies. We needn’t sink to their (slightly retarded) level so we? also, i wonder what the average IQ of pastafarians is? i would be willing to bet quite heavily that it is quite a bit above average :D still, not that that means much, because as we know, FSM is there most probably changing the results for and noodlyfying them for his own pasta-like needs, which will results in a better world. RAmen

2. Gnocci Man says:

@Eggy
    Quite correct about the rudeness. I try to be polite in my posts, though that can be difficult when talking to someone like allen or jimbo (actually, I think they are the same person. they both use the weird “69″ thing.). The weird part about allen is that he seems able to understand that big page o’ pasteing, yet also be completely unable to string together a single sentence on his own without using anything but swear words.

3. tha beast from tha east says:

and the line goes cold from the bible ass-shover
    was it the ip address thing?
    pussy

4. rofl copter says:

anal seepage

5. DieselHopper says:

Long live the FSM and let us thank him for letting him self be boiled in a pot of water to relieve our sins from us.

RAmen

6. Eggy says:

Thanks Gnocci man. and yes, i do not understand why allen can understand so much and so little at the same time. Its probably not his fault ;)
    We cannot all be perfect

7. L'TUAE_42 says:

Oh my FSM i had to go wash out my eyes after all that crap. I feel that i have to seperate myself from those idiots right now. They could surely not have been older than me, but please believe that not all teens refuse to take advantage of the extensive english class our schools provide. To the slimeballs who posted that: you disgust me. You are a shame to your country, your religion, and all of humanity. On behalf of the human species, please do not reproduce

8. ben says:

hey, i just wanna know if this is just supposed to be satyrical, send an answer to me at benc62@gmail.com so if it is meant to be satyrical, it wont throw off the thread or w/e. no offense to neone.