more fsm art

Published December 18th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Thanks to Jordan Fleitz for sending this to me. If you look closely, there’s a midget in the background.

monalisa12vn7.jpg

53 Responses to “more fsm art”

1. Beastly Rich says:

dear Allen Conover,
    Exactly what was that 3 pages of cut and paste wank you posted earlier meant to prove?
    -Beastly Rich

2. Peter Popoff says:

Re-Oared Marc Dec 19th, 2006 at 10:29 am

You kids do know that the webmaster here has your IP addresses and can trace you. He can also send these posts of yours to your internet service provider. They, in turn, can send them to your parents as explanation as to why they are discontinuing your internet service. If you are posting from school equipment, that is very easy to trace — easier, in fact, than personal services. I am sure your principal will be happy to hear what his/her students are doing on publicly owned equipment.

I hope he does do what you just said.
    As long as I’ve been on here (not that long really), that is the worst bunch of junk I’ve read.
    Dang, I’ve got to take a shower just to wash away some of that crap. I’m speechless.

3. Thanatos says:

To Allen:
    What’s your point?
    To the idiot speaking “gangsta”:
    We speak english, not your travesty of a language. Of course, since you obviously hold a horrible concept of discernable communication, you probably don’t have the slightest clue what I’m talking about. But for your interest, you may have noticed that everyone here is speaking one language, while you’re speaking a completely different one. And of course, I AM assuming that you have enough brains to read, I may be completely wasting my time here if my assumption is wrong, and you’re simply illiterate.

4. gill says:

To Mister gangsta man: that is such a bad picture of a penis. Looks nothing like it, really. I mean, come on, you can do better then that? And that is all I see worth commenting on, so yes.

5. Российская says:

come on leave the kids alone if you over react they will just keep coming back. im sure if it were any website of any religion any one would leave a stupid responce.

6. Российская says:

actually if you think of it there making fun of nonbelivers i bet you money there pastafarians making every one else look stupid and doing a good job.

7. Wench Nikky says:

@Allen Conover Dec 19th, 2006 at 8:22 am
    ‘u r a bunch of stupid asses fuck you pussy faces, or are you ass faces you should all comit suicide. stupid faggots no one in the right mind would beleve you heres proof. The word “Bible” refers to the canonical collections of sacred writings of Judaism and Christianity.’
    Isn’t it just a little ironic that none of this xtians can spell ‘belief’ or ‘believer’?
    I would of thought, that with all that indoctrination, they would at least be able to spell one of those. They mostly ‘belive’ in jeezuz.

8. Eggy says:

can someone help me out here, maybe you allen, i was just thinking that sticking the bible up your “ass” (which is actually a donkey) is not a very christian thing to do. there is no commandment saying “Pleasure thyself by stickin thine holy Bible up thine “ass”" however, that would be one hell of a commandment :P