Kennesaw fsm sighting

Published December 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

There has been a few sightings of the noodly man upstairs around the Kennesaw
State University campus outside of Atlanta!!! (picture included)

-LP

k2.jpg k1.jpg

55 Responses to “Kennesaw fsm sighting”

1. Alchemist says:

Nikkiee – I know how sad this sounds but I loved the Chemistry Hotel one.
    “Great day rates – even better NO3-”

2. Beastly Rich says:

I liked the astronomy joke:
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.” Watson replies, “I see millions of stars.” “What does that tell you?” Watson ponders a minute. “Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?” Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. “Watson, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent.”

3. Alchemist says:

Hahaha. Good one Beastly Rich

4. L'TUAE_42 says:

Don’t know any jokes, but here’s a funny limmerick:
    Alas alas poor Willy, poor Willy is no more, for what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.
    ^_^

5. Jingles says:

Not really chemistry (unless you consider physical, I suppose), but always good for a laugh (topical too!)
    Given in an engineering exam:
    Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
    Support your answer with a proof.”
    Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.
    One student, however, wrote the following:
    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So, we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving.
    I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
    Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions, and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.
    Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:
    #1 If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
    #2 Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
    So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Lisa Banyan during my Freshman year, “That it will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep with you,” and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then #2 cannot be true, and so Hell is exothermic.
    The student got the only A.

6. L'TUAE_42 says:

Hey! I have a print out copy of that! That guy either grewup to be an atrophysisist or a comedian.

7. Alchemist says:

L’TUAE_42
    Not heard that one either. Very funny. (My humour is a bit suspect though :)) An old favourite of mine is a soccer score…Real Madrid… 1, Surreal Madrid… fish

8. Mad John Kidd says:

Hahahaha. Nice one, Jingles.

RAmen