Kennesaw fsm sighting

Published December 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

There has been a few sightings of the noodly man upstairs around the Kennesaw
State University campus outside of Atlanta!!! (picture included)

-LP

k2.jpg k1.jpg

55 Responses to “Kennesaw fsm sighting”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

@L’TUAE_42
    HTML is the code used to write and to display webpages. Instructions are inserted into those triangular brackets (or ) If I remember rightly HTML stands for ‘Hyper Text Markup Language’. I only did some simple stuff with it once, years ago in an introductory web/multi-media subject at uni. The site probably tried to read it as web code (because of the brackets) and got confused??? Hey, it may have been you that crashed the site ~12hrs ago? hahaha….only kidding ;)
    RAmen
    ps I don’t know what L337 is?

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

@ ‘(or)’
    Yep the brackets don’t display. There was one either side of ‘or’ when I posted.

3. L'TUAE_42 says:

Hey, no, that wasn’t me, it was skeptic the 1000th poster^_^
    L337 is a type of computer/gamer talk. They use it a lot in Manga, especially in my favorite, MegaTokyo. It’s a comic. I’ll try to find a link later,but I got to go now.

4. Alchemist says:

@ Nikkiee “You really have to watch out for those transition metal ions. They rarely take a noble position.!”
    Hahaha. Shoot me now! What next? Two atoms in a pub. “Hey I think I’ve lost an electron!”… “are you sure?”… “I’m positive”.

5. Alchemist says:

Sorry. Sad google search just lead me to http://www.coolscience.org/CoolScience/CoolJokes/ChemJokes.htm

I love the ” What’s the difference between Chemistry and cooking? In Chemistry, you should never lick the spoon.”
    So very, very sad.

6. L'TUAE_42 says:

Yeah, in my chem class the other day we did a lab, and the next day half the people show up with spots on their hands from a silver something aqueous solution. As it wasn’t dangerous, it was pretty funny.

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Alchemist
    We were actually told that, by the lecturer, first lab at the beginning of my first chem subject when I started uni! No shit!

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Alchemist
    ‘Sorry. Sad google search just lead me to’
    I liked this one on there: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the precipitate!
    RAmen