FSM Holiday Pageant audience reaction

Published December 3rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Hunger Artists‘s Flying Spaghetti Monster Holiday pageant opened last night.  Here are the reactions from the audience:
[youtube]RojBCLlrZBo[/youtube]

26 Responses to “FSM Holiday Pageant audience reaction”

1. Joe SMASH! says:

SHAMELESS PLUG

Howdy all,
    I’m in the show, and we would love, love, love to bring it to you all, but we are poor, poor, poor.
    We are a Non-Profit Theater Company. And boy! do we mean NON-PROFIT (But that means donations are Tax-Deductable, hint-hint check out the Hunger Artists site to find out to donate)

OK, I think I’ve whored myself enough
    Hunger Artists
    Non-profit, but not NON-PROPHET!
    (I’m such a Whore…)

SMASH!

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Maybe if there is a enough demand, some scrupulous promoter, (if there be such an entity) may pick it up?

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

I’m in Oz, so I will have to be happy with whatever vision I can get, but I think it’s great way to spread His Noodley word over there.

4. Jon E says:

Sorry I got a bit excited back there didn’t I.

Please at least lets have a DVD edition. I know people who will most likely never go near youtube who would love to see. Personally I have a problem with using youtube as I’m normally stuck using public access machines at the moment and far to many of the ones I’m using have filters in to stop you downloading things like that or don’t have anything on them that will actually allow them to play.

5. Phoenix says:

You are deluding yourself.

The TRUE Noodly Appendaged Flying Deity is, of course, Cthulhu. And he is coming. Oh yes, he is. When the stars are right, he shall raise from his eternal slumber, up from the deep sunken city of R’Lyeh, and woe be unto human kind, even those who worship Him! There is no escape! Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!

BTW, where is the sauce? I see noodles, and I see meatballs, but no sauce. Your Flying Spagetti Monster doesn’t seem very tasty.

Hail Eris!

Phoenix

PS – I think I’ll print up some of your flyers to give to those people on the mall that seem insistant that I take theirs. ;)

6. Mike T says:

So when will we see a review in Variety?

7. Joe SMASH! says:

I’d settle for the Orange County Register…
    A school newspaper…

Hello?

8. John V says:

My wife is taking my this Saturday for my birthday! yeah! FSM Rules! Hunger Artist’s rule! Fullerton rules! Well, not really, but it is pretty cool… Well fairly cool…. OK, the best we can get….