Here’s what I want this year

Published December 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

In case you’re wondering…

Until we get the *real* pirate ship, I just want a little boat. Like this one:
flick1.jpg

flicka2.jpg flicka3.jpg flicka5.jpg flicka6.jpg

A yacht like this runs about $35k. Considering the traffic this website gets, it should be no problem raising that much cash. Let’s try:

*Update* There is no longer a random shipping cost added to donations

347 Responses to “Here’s what I want this year”

1 38 39 40 41 42 44
  1. Wench Nikkiee says:

Booty Jan 10th, 2007 at 12:53 am
    “Well, it must be heaven if Nikkiee is already there!”
    I think it is Booty, reguarless of whether I’m here or not. Did that make sense?
    *shrug”

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Oh and my dog is a good sea swimmer and drinks salt water. She wants to know, can she come too?
    I tell her she is a “bush pig” sometimes, but I think she is more of a sea hound.

3. Captain Mad John Kidd says:

I think the party is coming to your house Nik.

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

OK, best I do some…some…bugga whatsit called….oh yeah…housework then.

5. Captain Mad John Kidd says:

FSM forbid…wouldn’t want to impose on you :)

6. Navigator Spider says:

housework? neatness is a sign of the landlubber, secure the valuables (preferably in a sizeable stout chest) and then let the grog flow… now was it port at lands end?

7. Navigator Spider says:

damnation i’m bored. been looking for fundi pages to infiltrate and plaster with noodly sauce, anyone found any good ones?… last one i found i hit with…
    “hang on i think i’ve got the bible sussed.

there’s god, who’s god. and there’s jesus his son, who is also god (maybe he’s from the deep south?) and the holy ghost who is kind of god but also an ineffable spirit (sort of a spirit reduced to light clerical duties) and they are all one, but seperate? all forming the one god but distinct so they can play scrabble against each other without cheating.
    nope. lost it again. maybe another tinnie will help.”

8. Jingles says:

Hmm… bored you say?
    Who’s up for a raiding party? No joke. As in, in a set time, all pastafarians present log onto a over-fundi-populated site, and go on the warpath, nicking the rum, ravaging the maidens, and making off with the booty?

1 38 39 40 41 42 44