FSM Holliday Tree from Poland

Published December 23rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
Hello.
Because of my simple english, this letter will be short. :)
It’s My FSM Holliday Tree from Szczecin Poland.
Be strong for One True Monster !
Sebastian Palusiński

drzewko.jpg

36 Responses to “FSM Holliday Tree from Poland”

1. ODIN says:

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CELEBRATING FESTIVUS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CHRISTMAS? All that is required is an aluminum pole.

2. Mad John Kidd says:

Have you considered crawling back under the rock from whence you came? Having said that, may you and yours have a festive Holiday Season.

RAmen

3. Mad John Kidd says:

Oh and nice tree, my fellow Polish brothers and sisters of the sauce.!

RAmen

4. ContAltDel says:

Wow. I’m STILL Polish. I used to tell my teachers that ‘Kowalski’ meant “The Cattle are dying” after they butchered it up it up during roll call.
    Kowalski is an all too cool Pirate name – actually ANY polish name is a cool pirate name.
    May His Sauce soften my arrogance and ego.

5. Eggy says:

Arg, me polish hearties. glad all ye scurvy dogs could make it.

@L’TUAE_42 yes, sebastian’s english is a lot better than some of the english we have had. The sad thing is, most (but not all, i will not generalise) of the people who spoke english worse than seb were fundies and english was the native language. shows what state the US is in doesn’t it. *sigh* glad i’m not american. am welsh :D and can speak a little welsh woo! It may seem that I, as a Welsh believer, am outnumbered by the polish believers among us. Well, i get the welsh share of the stripper factories and beer ;)

6. Beastly Rich says:

How bizzare, I have a polish grandfather!
    He was a holocaust victim.

7. tha beast from tha east says:

I think Schneidarr was trying to say a quote from GW himself… “Actually you forgot Poland” in a response to John Kerry’s accusation that other than the UK and the US, nobody is really in Iraq. It was during the debates. Both my grandfathers were holocaust victims, although not from Poland.

8. Wench Nikky says:

@Beastly Rich Dec 24th, 2006 at 6:45 pm
    “How bizzare, I have a polish grandfather! He was a holocaust victim.”
    I’ll have to check with my mum for details, but my great-grandparents changed the spelling of their surname to get out of Poland somehow, when the st*t started to hit the fan. (so to speak)