19638 Views

Christmas Pirate

Published December 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

At our office Christmas party, we had the surprise to be visited by one very special character: the Christmas Pirate! This guy was in for some plunder, but in a strange way: he would ask someone if he or she would prefer a new gift from his lot or rather steal another one’s gift that was already given; if the person chose the latter, he would then use his mighty weapon to threat the other poor chap to give away his gift (but was offered a new gift from his lot as a replacement)! And all of this was apparently supervised by Our Noodly Master Who was quietly sitting on the Christmas Pirate shoulder!

Fortunately, pictures were taken that prove I am not lying; I attached some of them to the present e-mail.

So, I would like the people to be warned about the existence of this new type of Santa and tell them that maybe milk and cookies won’t do it this year…

Ramen!
-Eric Martel

christmas_pirate_1.jpg christmas_pirate_2.jpg christmas_pirate_3.jpg

19 Responses to “Christmas Pirate”

1. TortelliniB says:

L’TUAE_42, yeah, but do you have a christmas pirate to steal the gifts?

2. L'TUAE_42 says:

Well, no. It’s more like everyone is the pirate. You can either choose a fresh wrapped gift from the pile, or steal someone else’s. It’s a risk to take something fresh, cause to make it fun we all wrap gifts that absolutely no one would want in thier right mind. You are honor bound to take whatever you get home at the end^_^
    Lets you unload some really wierd stuff.

3. L'TUAE_42 says:

Oh my FSM. Really wierd crap is right. I don’t even know what this thing is supposed to be. I guess you could say this year was a success.

4. Wench Nikky says:

@L’TUAE_42
    Now you’ve got me curious as to what that ‘thing’ is?

5. L'TUAE_42 says:

The “thing” seems to be some sort of ceramic holder, painted yellow, with bolt holes in the back. Affixed to the front in a built in enclave is a ceramic pig/demonic doll from hell, painted green and pink. I plan to glue rocket engines inside it and blow it up on New Year’s.

6. SoCalSkeptic says:

…..um….is it just me…or in the 3rd picture, judging from her body language, does anyone else think she just sat on the Christmas Pirate’s hook?

7. debt relief help omaha says:

Thanks for this post. I type out a lot of ideas into text files and it’s bee n difficult to manage how I manage any given idea as it evolves

8. new york restaurants steak says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…