you’re a complete idiot.

Published November 29th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Right, you are some geek sitting up in your one bedroomed appartment thinking of ways to get kicks out of life. Now u have captured my best mate and i wont stop until FSM is expossed as the shabby, bare walled, well conducted piece of rubbish that it is.

I mean a flying spaghetti monster? i think you need to see a pyshologist mate. you have serious problems.

by the way, have you stopped to consider the effects your little game will cause?

i think you have just split up me and my friend. oh yeh i wanna say thanks, thanks for ruining my life.

-rebecca

245 Responses to “you’re a complete idiot.”

1 2 3 31
  1. henderob says:

my apartment is two-bedroomed.

2. Joe says:

I think Rebecca has been rejected at the stripper factory. May His Noodly Appendage reach out and touch us all!

3. Eric says:

wow, such a good friend, telling your “best mate” to fuck off because of a difference of opinion.

4. tha beast from tha east says:

a true xtian would not have their life ruined by an atheist (read pagan) website. Lost ur friend? Discover the FSM
    Ramen
    Tha beast

5. HipsterKing says:

@rebecca. Have you ever thought that your friendships might not be that strong if an IDEA or a BELIEF can destroy it. Just a thought…

6. Mad John Kidd says:

Well, Bobby, at least ‘becca didn’t acuse you of laying down in your apartment while you enjoy ruining her life. And if that’s all it took to ruin her life maybe she is the one who should seek professional help. I hope she didn’t break a nail while typing that message or things could get realy ugly.

7. Neofelis says:

LONELY?
    NEED SALVATION?
    You’ll NEVER be allone again with the Jesus Christ inflateable doll!. He WANTS to suffer for YOUR sins!
    BE the Devil on Christ’s back!
    Featuring realistic vibrating Lamb of God!!!
    Follow this link http://www.answersingenesis.org/
    to buy your PERSONAL saviour today!
    made from durable consecrated ripstop rubber
    crucifix and lubricant sold seperately

8. Bonnie Lass says:

Is it we that are complete idiots? Or you, the one who is letting their life be ruined by satire? Is it really that hard to realize that the FSM is the one and only true religion?

May the sauce be with you.

1 2 3 31