u guys truly are morons

Published November 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

wow…u guys truly are morons…what a productive use of ur allotted time…

-Mr. Frodo

422 Responses to “u guys truly are morons”

1. Nick the Infidel says:

Everyone here should listen to this, as it deals with education in America!
    Download the file and listen (mozilla didn’t work for me?), its the funniest thing I have heard in quite a while!
    Verizon operators and management don’t understand the difference between .002 cents and .002 dollars. Its almost painful to listen to but absolutely hilarious!

2. Pride Of The Seven Sins says:

@ ninja

Wow… you know, I like ninjas over Pirates, but the thing is, I like Pirates too. You really have no right to come on here and be such an uninformed dick.

3. SaucyWench says:

@ Davey, Yet another belly laugh! I’m sure there’s bad karma in me laughing as much as I do at these creative insults, but it’s so damn much fun.

4. Starbuckaneer says:

“Stop wasting the oxygen you massive fucktard” should be printed on t-shirts and bumper stickers… and coffee mugs. I think it’s my new motto. Thanks guys.

5. L'TUAE_42 says:

The first part of that has been my motto since the 7th grade. Too bad most of the people I was insulting didn’t understand. I swear, it almost takes the fun out of insulting dumb people.

6. noah was a drunk says:

YOU SIR = LORD OF THE IGNORANT SNOT BUBBLED IDIOTS.

the best part is, he claims that we are abusing time, what about this fuckshit, CLEARLY A RINGS FAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO WATCH THAT SHIT! you are right mr.frodo, we are wasting out time with philisophical and mental expansion, while you watch 4 gay midgets and a bunch of pud thumping elves walk through a forest for 12 hours, congrats sir…..you have a valid point. there is only one trilogy.

7. Lee Gilbert says:

Noodly appendage?
    You must mean LIMP DICK.

8. Wench Nikky says:

Oh lee Gilbert, you are so funny, you crack me up :)
    BTW lee, If you do have a preoccupation with LIMP DICK, I’ve heard that there are now quite satiisfactory treatments available. Don’t take my word for it though, google ‘LIMP DICK’