u guys truly are morons

Published November 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

wow…u guys truly are morons…what a productive use of ur allotted time…

-Mr. Frodo

422 Responses to “u guys truly are morons”

1 3 4 5 6 7 53
  1. Just Guess says:

-monica
    serious answer: The Letter to the Kansas School board was meant to satirize the idea of teaching Intelligent Design in schools as a legitimate scientific theory. The FSM is just as viable a theory as ID.
    Pastafarian answer: Aye, the FSM do be a real religion, with 10 million followers and growing. We be hopin’ more like yerself be touched by His noodly appendage.
    RAmen

2. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

@Mr Frodo:
    My “allotted” time? Who allocates my time? Who tells me what to do with it? It was me, last time I looked.
    And anyway, if what I choose to do with my time is contributing in some small way to annoying you – well, that worked out fine, didn’t it?

3. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

@Monica:
    To me, it’s a real religion. No, really. Honestly. It is.
    But then again, I do a good sideline in sarcasm, so who’s to say?

4. skeptick says:

“wow…u guys truly are morons…what a productive use of ur allotted time…

-Mr. Frodo”

Talk about a moron. Mr. Frodo just doesn’t get it. But no matter, Mr. Frodo is a typical hit and run poster anyway. No stomach for a real debate. Not enough wit or intelligence for a brave rebuttal. Oh, and oh so hip with the chatroom spelling and grammar (or lack thereof).

“allotted (sic) time”? Is he using that in a biblical sense? As in, we are allotted a certain amount of time here in this life and we had better use it to follow the xtian rules so we can get into xtian heaven when we die?! Hahahahaha!

“What a maroon! What a nin-cow-poop!” (Quoting Bugs Bunny)

5. That dude under your bed says:

If electricity comes from electrons does that mean morality comes from us?

And by the way, exellent use of the great art of defficating on and then molesting the english language.

6. Zok says:

“Hi. I was just wondering if this is an actual religion or just an atheist sacasm movement? Thanks.” – Monica

Hi Monica, I guess for me, I’d have to be mostly atheist sarcasm, as I believe very strongly in science and other sensible things that are based on logic and reason.

At the same time, however, a certain part of me thinks well, what if it was ultimately a diety that we might call “God” that created the universe instead of just a spontaneous “horrendous space kablooie”? Well who knows? And maybe it was really a horrendous space kablooie, but in fact lit or started or whatever by a God? Well we can’t really know for sure, but we can keep observing the world around us and trying to learn as much as we can. And for my part, I’m going to keep the FSM theory around just in case we start getting evidence that there was some kind of supreme being that started it all… just because, assuming that evidence does surface, it seems a lot more logical than what Christianity, Islam, or a multitude of other religious are trying to teach you instead, because it supports the principles of science and using our brains to learn instead of just automatically believing what some idiot preacher told us at church.

7. Red Beard says:

Hmmmm….this has got me thinking about the funamentlaist Christian snake handlers. Perhaps they are really Pastafarians that are a little confused? I mean, maybe they THOUGHT they were reaching for a bowl of pasta, but instead it was serpent? Perhaps they were thinking about the beer volcanoes a little too hard?

8. Red Beard says:

And oh yeah – Arrrrrrr!!!!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7 53