u guys truly are morons

Published November 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

wow…u guys truly are morons…what a productive use of ur allotted time…

-Mr. Frodo

422 Responses to “u guys truly are morons”

1 45 46 47 48 49 53
  1. Gnocci Man says:

Man, I gotta be careful not to turn fanatic for FSM. It’s one of the things he works against, after all.

2. L'TUAE_42 says:

It’s okay Gnocci, everyone makes mistakes, and it’s easy to do here cause you can’t actually see the person(ie: who they’re facing and tone of voice)
    Very good rant though.^_^ I’m usually not nearly as eloquent.
    @ Sylvia’s mom- You are very rude. Of course i’ve nuked them before, and I find fire cooked to be superior. And I only changed my name cause it took so long to think of a good one. I was saying so people I normaly talk to didn’t get confused. The “we don’t care” thing was very rude considering I wasn’t aiming it at you. IF, however, you were being sarcastic about the s’mores then I’m sorry.
    Sarcasm really doesn’t carry too well in typing.

3. EnglishFollower - FSM ROX!!! says:

@ brad
    my family has been christian for many generations and thanks to having been sent to a christian primary school and youth groups i was going down the christian path.
    At the time i was discovering the flaws in the christian way of thinking my brother had given up completely and decided he was going to become a satanist, (the poor little midget).
    Recently (about a week ago) i read about pastafarianism and decided to convert and have been feeling extremely happy ever since (his noodly apendage has indeed touched me).
    i would just like to say thanks to all of you guys FSM is way better (in my opinion) than god and jesus and, to me anyway, seems to make more sense.
    As to Mr Frodo, if you come on the same website as the people your calling morons and do the same thing (leave comments) then surely you to are a moron. also you’re more of a moron because this is our religion not yours. go back to middle earth. (or a convention at least)
    Thanks again,
    RAmen
    PS it’s about 10mil to a few sad losers so give it up

4. Jingles says:

@Branded Cow
    Don’t you love John Saffran?
    He’s a TV presenter in Oz, and has done a range of shows. He started out on a sort of travel doco show called race around the world.
    Then, next thing we know he had John Saffran’s Music Jamboree, where he did such marvelous things as;
    1)get a group of dancers [ironically called bacon] to run through a devout jewish school that had banned dancing, doing all cheesey 80′s moves.
    2)get a bunch of complete randoms into a private room in the most exclusive nightclub in melbourne, all for the cost of renting a limo and some slipknot costumes.
    and
    3)get a music video shot by his pet jack russel on national tv (not his own channel, mind)
    Then he went on to the series you see on Youtube, John Saffran Vs God. The man got himself in a voodoo ritual, got a fatwah (muslim war thingy) declared on Rove Mcmanus (another Aussie TV host), and finished it off with an exorcism.

5. Pride Of The Seven Sins says:

@L’TUAE_42
    i know what you mean, some people can be so rude! i understand what you are saying, so you really aren’t an idiot, you like your own way of doing things, just like I do

Blessed Be

6. L'TUAE_42 says:

Wait… who called me an idiot? I think I missed something here…

7. Pride Of The Seven Sins says:

well, she said you made a foolish mistake… i’ll take that as an idiot. But i take every thing in a worse light… well, i do now that i’m quitting smoking…

8. L'TUAE_42 says:

No, hey, don’t do that! Quiting smoking is good! Your lungs will slowly go back to normal and people won’t run from you with thier noses plugged. Did you know Polonium 210 is in cigs? Congrats for you, and it’s great you come here, it always makes me laugh!

1 45 46 47 48 49 53