this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1. Cape Buffalo says:

Religion is fucking retarded, a fucking god can not create the universe, considering religion was made by man, and gods from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK god

2. Pasta Man 62 says:

God was created by men, so why should this be retarded? Retard.
    I think the FSM is much more cool than Jesus, because the FSM can fly and is made out of food. Jesus is just an old guy who can walk on water and heal blind people.
    Sighted people suck anyway.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! YAY

3. BEER MAN says:

YAY

I want a beer volcano!!! Hail the flying spaghetti monster, we love you!!! YAYYYYYY

4. ... says:

Yeah i agree seeing as this site and those who like it are all racists that want to show that they can believe in a religion. -.-”. Yes they are retarded.

5. Hassan says:

This is ridiculous, that is, you and this whole idea of FSM.

It’s a new year, and I think it’s time to finally grow up, all of you.

The flying spaghetti monster..? I mean, c’mon. Don’t you guys have anything better to do?

6. jesse says:

If all we have is right in front of us, then evolution is just as dumb as religion.

7. Dan says:

@ #624 Racist! Really? How? Fucking troll.
    @ Hassan, #625 What’s immature about it? Please enlighten us with your wisdom
    @ Jesse, #626 If all we have was right in front of us, we’d have precious little. Fortunately evolution can offer more information than that which is right in front of us; we have documented, peer reviewed evidence, produced by professionals. That’s what make science (evolution is scientific fact) less dumb than religion.

8. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I’d like to correct my post (#620) where I said the BuyBull was written by “4 random men”.
    My mistake; at least one of the 4 supposed authors (Mark) turns out to be several individuals “inspired by God” at different points in history. Sorry for any confusion!