this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1. DutchPastaGuy says:

Damn, my post keep disappearing. Anyway, Ziti-chan, don’t worry about Pastafarians trolling. They always got banned so soon they never got to do any real damage!
    Which country are you from if I may ask? I keep a list with countries that have a Pastafarian presence. I suspect you name may add some Asian country, they are under-represented sofar.

2. particle size says:

particle size…

Hi. Very nice blog. I\’ve been reading your other entries all day long..lol….

3. Lord of the Pirate Fish says:

@DPG
    can I join the raiding partries? i want to get back at the chistians. we should we a movie called “Pastafarians strike back.” instead of lightsabers we would have noodlesabers and christians, weellll they would just have a bunch of crosses or whatever.

4. Alchemist says:

@LotPF – Don’t see why not :) We’re not really the most organised lot to be honest (we’ll, I’m not) but we’ve had a couple of excursions. Mostly solo efforts though.
    Still – my email is prussicacid@googlemail.com – drop me a line if you know of any worthy targets and I’ll do the same if anyone is planning a raid!
    KIDS – JUST SAY NO TO TROLLING!

5. Alchemist says:

ooops – EDIT to the above.
    @DPG – sorry, forgot to answer you earlier. Not guilty :) I promise I haven’t been playing fundie for ages. I’ve had the odd name change – all pretty obvious (Raven, Loki, Corvus corax – some I can’t remember) but no trolling.
    Bet it’s Thumper :D

6. Lord of the Pirate Fish says:

Alechimest June 30 9:59am
    @LotPF -Don’t see why not :) We’re not really the most organized lot to be honest (we i’m not)

don’t worry, your not alone. i usally just spit out random ideas but then never actually do it. do you have any suggestive sites we shoud raid?

7. Alchemist says:

One site that’s seen some activity is:
    One thing I keep meaning to do is register at:
    The xtian alternative to myspace! Nearly 66 000 registered users – gold mine :)

8. DutchPastaGuy says:

@LotPF
    You’re welcome to join. I’ve been in one thread for ages, it’s at
    That blog is moderated btw, I’m there actually doing some seriously-intended discussion. Doesn’t always work out that way, some of them are really dumb (try poster ‘daughter’ for instance, or ‘nashdude’). So you can’t go around saying just anything. But have a stab at it if you like.