this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1 74 75 76 77 78 80
  1. Captain Noodulous Silicate TBHNA says:

It is also said that there is a CoFSM discussion forum, but no one knows what the URL is or if they do know will tell you or link to it.
    Only those with a true faith in his noodly goodness can find the holy forum.
    Again this is verging on internet mythology.
    It can’t possibly be true but a lot of people seem to believe it and no one can disprove it.
    I think its all codswallop.
    RAmen.

2. J.R. Bob Dobbs says:

The FSM is the olny true FSM all other FSM are false.

3. Gaara the Pirate says:

??? there is only unos FSM man. there are no others. and i wish people would stop trashing this site!!. i mean we FSMismists don’t trash christian or muslum websites do we? no! so shut and stop spamming our site.

4. Ziti-chan says:

RAmen. it’s all the other religions that are coming on here in the first place.

5. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Gaara
    Uhm, well that’s not entirely true. CoFSM has been the launching pad for a couple of pretty funny trolling invasions of Christian websites. And other sites too. Ask our master invader Alchemist.
    Btw, I’m near 100 posts on the inthepersuitofgod site. Pretty soon the url post fest may begin. 91 at the mo.

6. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ DPG – Can’t stay but saw that you posted (thank FSM for Recent Comments!) and wanted to say “hi”! I hope you are well!

7. Ziti-chan says:

@ DPG- Hmmm. Being new to the CoFSM, I didn’t know that. Though I can’t say I entirely agree. Those unable to see the truth in Him should be treated with sympathy until they may be touched by His Noodley Appendage. That would- ideally- be how the others should regard us [except our FSM is actually real]. But the Hate Mail page seems to suggest that they do not think this way.

8. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Rowdy
    I’m fine thanks. I hope you are too, that life in the bible belt isn’t getting you down:) Hang in there, next year PP will be president and then we’ll move you out of that safari park.

1 74 75 76 77 78 80