this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1 72 73 74 75 76 80
  1. SaucyWench says:

@ Devout Christian, I think you should read “Illusions, the Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah” by Richard Bach. The gist of it is that, although there are some “messiahs” who are well-known and followed by many, we are all our own messiahs. That book did more for my developing sense of spirituality than the Bible ever did for me. And, yes, I’ve read the Bible. I did not find it useful at all, except for pressing dried flowers between its pages.

2. God says:

And this is MORE retarded then an invisible bloke making it before people existed???
    hahahaha

3. dafsaefweafewfw says:

don’t be too hard on fd, he only made a little mistake.

YOU CAN’T USE LOGIC WHEN YOU’RE CHRISTIAN.

4. Mac N. Cheese says:

All I’ve got to say to these non-believers is, “May his Noodlyness have mercy on thine souls.”

5. Yuvi says:

Yes, you ARE RIGHT! HOW CAN A NOODLE CREATE YOU?!!???

All hail the Invisible Pink Unicorn!!!! The fact that you used the f word in the title proves it: The Holy Hoove said that it will happen!!!

6. God. says:

Wow, this kid is a fucking genius. Watch out Albert Einstein, someone just figured out that the universe was not created by some random fairytale-like entity. Wow, good thing we think that it was created by a man up in the sky with help from his son who walked on water, and performed miracles or else I would think all this religious stuff is crap. Also, Jesus’s life was portrayed through a very realistic and easy-to-relate-to point of view: some men who drank wine a lot and thought the world was flat. I would believe them over modern-day scientists any day. ANY day.

7. Pieces of 8 says:

These people are so deluded they can’t even see when they have shot themselves in the foot… “monsters from man’s imagination” I mean for God’s sake its pathetic.
    Ramen