this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1 3 4 5 6 7 80
  1. Mad John Kidd says:

Now THAT is totally fucking retarded.

2. Homo narrans says:

reading that article makes me shudder. i wish rational americans all the luck in the world at stopping such travesties as this, but personally i just want to keep doctrines like that the hell away from Europe.

God providing checks and balances against global warming? WTF?!!! Religion = root of all EVIL. it’s this kinda thing which has governments selling out the future of mankind for short-term profits.

3. nikkiee says:

I hear that loud and clear. GW might be an arrogant ass, but John Howard is such a spineless, wimp follower of short term popularity (he adores GW too). To appease the religous right, after the ID push got a bit of a knock back, he decided on giving state schools money to employ chaplins at each school. What wasn’t mentioned is how the decision, on which religous denomination they would represent, would be made.

4. nikkiee says:

I think we all have a serious reason worry if this crowd are getting American politics into their pocket.

5. Cap'n Saucy says:

I feel at least a little comforted by the fact that Democrats have taken back the American Congress. I’m sure there are fundamentalist Christian Democrats, but I bet there a lot less of them than there are Republican ones. Now if we could just get a moderate Democrat in the White House, we’d be able to get things all screwed up in different ways. I swear I’m going to move to Canada.

6. J says:

@ Cap’n Saucy
    I read that the Religious Right is beginning to swing towards the Democrats (surely making them a Religious Not So Right, Or Maybe Slightly Left). How that’ll pan out, I’ve no idea, but it’s nice to know that funda*mental*ist morality is more grounded in political success than in those Moral Absolutes we keep hearing about.

7. TheJ says:

“This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.
    SO FUCK FSM
    -fd”

Oh, the Ironing…

-Jay

8. Penne says:

Whyt_Rabbitt + Trix = not just for kids. This could be a great new cereal for FSM followers.

1 3 4 5 6 7 80