this is fucking retarded

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe, considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination.

SO FUCK FSM

-fd

634 Responses to “this is fucking retarded”

1 2 3 80
  1. St John the Blasphemist says:

You’re just jealous cos our big invisible monster tastes better than yours.

2. Davey Jones' Slacker says:

And He’s got a bigger noodly appendage.

3. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

And he could kick the ass of what ever god you might like better.

4. Camp Fire Tales says:

Hi _fd

“This is fucking retarded, a flying piece of fucking spaghetti can not create the universe”

Well I certainly believe in him, it was all written down in a book a long time ago by wise people, so it must be true, and I have faith that it is, and that is what gets me through my life. I don’t need to discuss it logically, or scientifically with you, because he’s always been there.

“considering spaghetti was made by man, and monsters from man’s imagination”.

I usually just don’t think that way when I discuss God, but you know, it’s actually got me thinking, good point! I mean who was there before FSM to create the divine spaghetti that our FSM is made from?

As a matter of fact, thinking about this logically makes perfect sense, and very hard to admit to, but you are right, MAN made the whole thing up. I mean after all when you stop and think about it, it is quite absurd to believe in something that cannot be seen, heard, smelled or tasted, kinda like my invisible friend I had as a child.

Thank you! I am now seeing life in a much better perspective, I don’t need a silly made up God to know good from bad or how to live my life. I feel so relieved!

“SO FUCK FSM”

Here here! I second that!

JL

5. J says:

@ fd,
    Ah, turn your brain off. Just enjoy the divinity.
    Or doesn’t that appeal…?

6. Aldous says:

“and monsters from man’s imagination”
    True. So are Gods.

7. Daedalus says:

How can you deny the truth that is the FSM?

If you don’t believe in the proven truth that is the FSM, that’s fine with me; no beer volcano and stripper factory for you. May you eventually see the light, and be touched by his noodly appendage.

8. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

-fd.
    If it is so stupid prove that the FSM does not exist! If this is so returded then it must be easy to prove us wrong. If you manage it then I promise I will alter my beliefs.
    Has it ever occurred to you that Noodles have always been in existance and the great and all loving noodle in the sky handed them down to us as a gift when he felt we were ready?

1 2 3 80