This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy and I do believe that you need to stop or you will burn in hell.

-joseph goss

290 Responses to “This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy”

1. Booty says:

@ BOBJACK_JACKBOB
    Hi there! Sorry you got a bit of a backlash, once you have been around a bit you will understand there are a lot of nasty people out there who scream and shout a lot, and people tend to get on the defensive a bit, once it is clear it was a misunderstanding people tend to chill out again!
    Everyone here does feel slightly differently about things, often in very strong ways, so it does get a bit heated, but hang around, it is very interesting, and I for one have learned a lot, mostly about oars, but I am sure that will come in useful too. ;)
    Try to keep your sense of humour and have a thick skin and you’ll be fine.
    Welcome aboard – pass the parmesan!

2. jesus christ says:

@Bobjack
    glad you see the humour of the hate mail

3. BOBJACK_JACKBOB says:

Yesterday was the first time I have been on this site. I enjoyed the posting and arguing etc. but I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of the basic principles of the cofsm?
    For example
    What rules do cofsm practioners follow?
    Is there any sort of “ten commandments” thing?
    What is the meaning and origin of the “volcano of beer + stripper factory”?
    Is there a cofsm hierachy?
    Is there anything more about midgets + pirates, other than what I have read in the letter to the school?
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…………..
    Does anyone have any photos of midget pirates, or midgrates as I would like to call them?
    Thanks.

4. jesus christ says:

@BOBJACK
    the site is a parody. any sort of rules are obvious parodies of hard core christian theology. just letting you know

5. Booty says:

Check out wikipedia for FSM – it covers the main stuff.
    Available through Amazon is the Gospel of the FSM which was written by his prophet Bobby.
    I don’t know about any midgit Pirate photos, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised! :)

6. Chap says:

bloody christ, racked means raped. eejits

7. Chap says:

bloody christ, racked means raped. gits

8. Commendatore Cappellini says:

Let us not forget the unecyclopedia page at

arrggghhhh and befurter mateys