This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

-joseph goss

290 Responses to “This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy”

1. annalini says:

Bullcrap indeed. I mean, come on, some guy named Jesus? Immaculate conception? Water into wine? Please. I agree, the Christians posting hatemail here will burn in hell for rejecting His Noodliness and inventing their false religion.

2. Cap'nUberbob says:

This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy and I do believe that you need to stop or you will not be allowed to go to the stripper factory.
    -Cap’nUberbob

3. Nick says:

“This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy and I do believe that you need to stop or you will burn in hell.”

In a just and fair world such an extreme punishment would require an extreme crime. I guess that the Christian God is neither just nor fair – hardly surprising given the track record of protestants burning catholics and vica versa.

All hail the true noodley prince of peace!

4. Grease is the WORD and the WORD was grease says:

Nick, just remember, Christians are very gullable, not nice and their imaginary fairy god is a bit of a bastard.

Who else but a sadist would belive in someone/thing that could give free thought but demand unquestioning devotion, make sex a great laugh but tell us not to do it, make tits so much fun but not give us all a pair to play with and make christians his representatives on earth, yet make them so goddam boring (and usually ugly).

My theory is that christianity (judaism, Islam, Little Red Riding Hood, whatever) is a dorm prank designed by two stoned 25 yr olds tring to get gullable people to do funny shit….. Imaging it – ‘Dude, Have a bang on this…..now think about it, hes like dead right…..but he’s not……that’ll fuck with them….now lets get a bloke to wear a dress and not have sex foir the rest of his life…….who’s got the doritos dude i’m hungry……..’

Makes sense to me

Pirates on the other hand clearly are the chosen ones, boats, eye patches, parrots, scurvy… say no more. ahhhaarrrr

5. Lote says:

It is amazing how creative these christians really are. You will all burn in hell unless you fear your saviour. Dare you question him and you will be send to a nasty-er level of hell.

I shall leave you all to comment on the different levels of hell available and what you have to do to get to them.

RAmen

6. Homo narrans says:

the “levels of Hell” thing is was written by Dante, not the Bible. Dante borrowed it from various other mythologies in which the level of agony varies from blasphemer to blasphemer.

doesn’t make it any less stupid, though, since a great many christians believe in it. kinda like the Fall of Lucifer, which also isn’t mentioned.

7. Moses says:

Oh my God, we’re being blasphemous!
    Can someone pass me the pasta please?

8. G says:

Are we? Oh dear, I hadnt realised.