This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy and I do believe that you need to stop or you will burn in hell.

-joseph goss

290 Responses to “This idea or bullcrap that you invented is blasphemy”

1 2 3 37
  1. Jim says:

Cool! Blasphemy is great and to be encouraged. Heaven will be full of Christians, yeuch!

2. Gnocci Man says:

We did not “invent” the FSM. He invented us. we actally outdate both Christianity and Judaism by thousands of years. God was a spinoff of His Divine Noodlyness, and the original blasphemy. we Pastafarians have existed for millions of years, in spite of the fact that that is impossible, considering how the world is only MADE to look old.
    And there is no hell for those who intelligently and peacefully state their veiws.
    you, on the other hand…
    RAmen

3. Susan says:

Actually, I thought all the cool philosophers and smart people of Ancient Greece were supposed to be in one of the levels of Hell. Sounds like a great place to me–excellent company!

4. Grease is the WORD and the WORD was grease says:

This website isn’t balsphemy, but I will admit that the t-shirt I have of Jesus being ‘stimulated’ by Mohammed might be. But it depends on your point of view.

Blasphemy is only blashphemy if god objects, and the FSM came to me last night whilst I was drinking rum and talking to my parrot and told me that he didn’t mind this website, he did however have a problem with you, and you will soon face noodly wrath.

His words not mine, sorry.

5. Penne says:

I’ve never understood about the whole ‘levels of Hell’ thing. Do you have to take some kind of test or is there an intern programe.

6. Rabbit says:

They obviously realised that if all the people christians thought were going to go to hell actually did, there’d be no room soon enough, so… high rise building, the levels of hell :p

7. One Eyed Jack says:

I agree with you Penne. This whole “Hell” thing has left me confused. There is no Pastafarian hell. Well, I suppose there is Las Vegas, but it’s not like anyone is forcing you to go there.
    I checked the internet and found this place http://www.club-hell.com/index.php which looks like the kind of place I’d like to hang out. So, next time somebody tells me to go to hell, I think I’ll take them up on it.
    OEJ

8. Arp says:

Why do all these people think that we’ll be scared by the idea of burning in the Hell of a different religion, and will thus convert?

1 2 3 37