science without religion is lame

Published November 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

-tomtsunami

265 Responses to “science without religion is lame”

1 31 32 33
  1. bill says:

@Lolli
    Yep, thanks

2. Marc McOar says:

Ah, good old Dr. Mike. I lost several oars in that discussion.

3. Fioricet. says:

Fioricet….

Fioricet….

4. Osvaldo Lamb says:

i love her. shes so nice and pretty and shes a really great role model. and shes SOOOOO much better than miley cyrus

5. luv jain says:

“”At least life is so good in this country”"
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

6. purchase american flag says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

7. Alphy says:

Such stupidity!

““Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.” “I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.” -Albert Einstein- Oh well. At least life is so good in this country we have the time to dedicate political discourse and web page design to the idea of whether or not people should be allowed to TALK about God.”

Science is not and has never been intended to be religious,nor should science or scientific research submit to religiousity nor is it dependent on religion or religiousity in any way shape or form.

8. live psychics says:

The next time someone says, “Now I’ve seen everything”, ask them
    if they’ve ever seen a UPS truck parked in a parking space.
    Do this repeatedly for few more websites so that you have enough material
    to compare and evaluate. This can be a free of charge service that helps you
    get to know a company’s psychics.

• Keith says:

If it was the UPS Guy from Mad TV he can park in my driveway whenever he wants to!

1 31 32 33