noodly1

Published November 3rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

fsm-car.jpg

I’m very impressed with this car. And what makes it even more amazing is that it lives in the bible belt, where crazy evangelists are everywhere. Not that they’d necessarily be able to read/understand the license plate,etc, but still.

The owner of this car is also the creator of my favorite FSM pumpkin:
23b.jpg

78 Responses to “noodly1”

1. nikkiee says:

Hahaha…….Some great “religions” stickers at that site Carmen. I especially like the religions T-shirt and “Please Jesus, protect me from your followers” sticker.

2. Cari's mom (aka the mother-out-law) says:

BOBBY! Please send Carmen Zepp my email address! I think that she and I are destined to become email buddies, just as I was destined to set you up with my Second Begotten Daughter. (How’s the meeting with your dad going? Is Cari just impressing him to death?) Martha, of course

3. Carmen Zepp says:

Dear Cari’s mom/mother-out-law,
    Not being the shy sort, I was tempted to publish my email address here; however, after reading some of Bobby’s hate mail. . .well, um, never mind.

However, I will share my myspace page:

(Oh, and BTW, for some reason FSM on myspace has yet to approve my request to join the group. What gives with that, anyway?!)

Anyway, please feel free to email me there.

4. Rebekah Lovick says:

I am the pround mother of Carmen. My own Toyoto has the Flying Spag. Monster emblem as well as the pirate fish. I work in a professional field and have had a few clients that have commented on my emblems…of course they were FSM supporters. Living in the Bible Belt I am proud to have a daughter that has the intelligence to think outside the norm. I am hoping her pumpkin wins your contest. She is a devoted follower of his eminence the FSM.
    Becky Lovick

5. Carmen Zepp says:

Gee, thanks, Ma!

You didn’t have to.

I was just kidding about the publicly assisted nursing home.

6. Anna says:

Hey carmen, very cool bumper sticker(thought it had to be one of the people’s on here)! When I get a car, I plan to get the famous WWFSMD. But yours is way way cool. And don’t worry, people all over will soon know the meaning, as our beliefs will be recognized widely over the earth! Opptimist ^_^
    Incidentaly, I’m curently writing a myth taking place during the early days of pastafarianism. Anyone know where/if I can post it when I’m done?

7. Bruce says:

You guys are the best!!!

Any ideas on how we can beat prayer and Bible classes in public highschools here in Tennessee? Can one of your acolytes come to the board meeting with me and beat them with His Noodley Appendage?

I’m about to choke to death on the fundamentalist propaganda, vilification of those who disagree and down right lies from elected officials on this topic. I’m trying to fight the good fight, but need some support and ideas.

Sorry to post such a bummer of a message on such an uplifting site, and I hope not to offend his pastaness and suffer the outrage of his meaty balls. But being constantly assailed by the Intentionaly Ignorant has worn me to pieces. Any help?

8. A T H E I S T says:

I am so making that my license plate next time I change. if not noodly1 then noodly0-9