in your “about” section

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

In your “About” section, it says “even by it’s opponents.”  I just
wanted to point out that “it’s” is a contraction for “it is,” and not
the possessive form of “it.”  You should say “even by its opponents.”

104 Responses to “in your “about” section”

1. Fish says:

Good call on the mistake. The section is not “hate mail.” It’s “hate mail (and concerned criticism).” He actually posted the correction in the right section

2. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

IQ.
    Come tell me your qualifications, tell me what you know more regarding religion than me?
    Unless you are a hold a philosophy PHD, philosophy being the only feild that learns about and understands religion with out being biased. So if you do have a PHD in this feild then your comment is fair if not then you need to fuck off!
    Most people on this board have been raised as Christians, in much the same way you have, some of us hold high marks in Religious studies from school. So just how are you better qualified?
    Now I think I not more than you about religion and yes because I do I mock it, if anything deserves being mocked it FAITH based religions.

3. Anna says:

I think actually it’s rather ironic that you used I.Q. as your identifying name.
    I know exactly what I am doing, and most of my chem class agree with the general message, even if they don’t get activley involved. That being said, please don’t visit this site if you find it offensive, scumbag.

4. Vue says:

Why is this considered hate mail?

5. Penne says:

I agree with Rabbit(ya ya ,and the rest of you too)some people just like to fling their hate at the the people happily going about their own lives,like spiteful little hater monkeies up clinging vengefully to the tree of life.They are the http://www.com incarnation of a flaming bag of crap on your doorstep, don’t bother trying to stamp them out ,that’s what they want.Then they know they’ve made you feel shitty.

6. Penne says:

-funny that wasn’t ment to be a link,oh well.Who’s Lynne Truss?

7. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

I think it’s ironic that a certified genius like IQ can’t spell. Maybe the ‘IQ’ is short for ‘Low IQ’.

8. Penne says: