i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while, seeing as you are quite a busy man.
but honestly, where are your facts and such. i thought that this was certainly a mind game. i mean, wouldn’t you just be a hypocrite if it weren’t? i’m not criticizing you, i’d just honestly like to know.
if the fsm is really an idea just to show people how absolutely outlandish and insane they are, then i admire your work.
but if you truly believe a spaghetti monster is your god above all things, then i’m afraid i’d find you to be just as crazy as all the other people in this world living their life according to rules and standards that they have no real grasp of.
you’re either brilliant, or maybe just a complete ass.
again, i’m not criticizing you, i’m just very very intrigued by this whole thing.
thanks, and have a phenomenal day.

-sarah

156 Responses to “i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while”

1. Bobby's last reply says:

Or write to: Servants of Jesus and Mary
    17000 St. Rte. 30 Constable, NY 12926

Many things are happening now to get believers back on track.

Satan is the reason for the world’s ills.
    Find out what makes God who God is.
    Don’t cast off the one who is HOLY or WISE.

2. gill says:

“Call 1 800 263 8160 it is a toll free number.” Oh my FSM! BLR is really just a telemarketer! I feel betrayed.

3. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

@BLR:
    “You want drama? You want proof of the end days? You want proof that Mary and Joseph were really given this task? I will present it to you and you will gasp!”
    Yes, I want proof. Please, please, please *present* it to me, instead of just *going on* about it. No more hearsay, present your proof *now*, or shut the hell up. You can contact me via the website in my screen-name link.
    I have tried to be kind to you (check my posts), but you are just not getting it. So:
    Put up or shut up.
    Right now.

4. Cap'nUberbob says:

sarah:
    i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while, seeing as you are quite a busy woman.
    if the christian god is really an idea just to show people how absolutely outlandish and insane they are, then i admire your work.
    but if you truly believe an anthropomorphic supreme diety is your god above all things, then i’m afraid i’d find you to be just as crazy as all the other people in this world living their life according to rules and standards that they have no real grasp of.
    you’re either brilliant, or maybe just a complete ass.
    thanks, and have a phenomenal day.
    -Cap’nUberbob

5. Marti says:

Just wondering – why are Pasafarians always so mean? Is it like a requirment or something?

I love FSM – I’m a devoted fan of the church. But everyone who replies to the hatemail – even the ones that don’t just swear and say everyone will burn in hell – are always so mean. It’s not really a way to win fans…

(btw, if anyone could enlighten me as to how to make a new thead, I’d appreciate it. I looked all over but couldn’t find it. Obviously just not looking hard enough… ;))

6. Homo narrans says:

generally, pastafarians don’t tell anyone that they are going t burn in hell, unless they are parodying a hateful post. other than that, the amount of aggression deal tout on these forums by followers of FSM pales in comparison t what the hate-mailers themselves are capable of. take a look at the long list of archived hatemails. many of them beg belief for their inane, psychotic hatred and dellusions.

7. Tiff-poi says:

This is the best thing I’ve read and encountered in a long time. Anyone who can’t see that this is such clever satire is a moron. This has been an inspiring good read, and I would like to be on the 5 year plan.

I believe (if you scroll up a bit) J mentioned octopuses being very much like the FSM himself… Ever seen the videos of how well hidden an octopus can be? Perhaps the noodly-one created the octopus in his great likeness?

Either way, may your path be guided by noodles…

RAmen

8. Penne says:

Hmmm. Chromatophoric pasta,you may have something there.