i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while, seeing as you are quite a busy man.
but honestly, where are your facts and such. i thought that this was certainly a mind game. i mean, wouldn’t you just be a hypocrite if it weren’t? i’m not criticizing you, i’d just honestly like to know.
if the fsm is really an idea just to show people how absolutely outlandish and insane they are, then i admire your work.
but if you truly believe a spaghetti monster is your god above all things, then i’m afraid i’d find you to be just as crazy as all the other people in this world living their life according to rules and standards that they have no real grasp of.
you’re either brilliant, or maybe just a complete ass.
again, i’m not criticizing you, i’m just very very intrigued by this whole thing.
thanks, and have a phenomenal day.

-sarah

156 Responses to “i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while”

1 14 15 16 17 18 20
  1. Someone had to much Meth. and it wasent me. says:

Im sorry. I ate Your god for dinner tonight with cheese and sauce. He is within me. and he tasted so yummy.
    I didnt eat it with meatballs. but it was good anyways.
    GO CARBS

2. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

Someone had to much Meth. and it wasent me.
    Did you get a nice warm and full feeling?
    This is what it feels like when you are in FSM heaven all the time.

3. Ayar says:

“The satire should be obvious”

I wonder if this was what L. Ron Hubbard, thought, too?

As a newly converted Pastafarian I must say that I now have developed a greater tolerance for the Scientologists. I mean, I was very skeptical of their theory that the intergalactic villain Xenu (see http://www.xenu.net/archive/OTIII-scholar/) caused the Earth (Teegeeack) to be populated with an H bomb.

But now… now that I have seen the truth of the FSM, it is clear that I should be tolerant of Xemu… er Xenu as well!

(Something inside me shudders with terror at the fact that in 40 years there will be a significant group of people who can’t tell the FSM believers are really just poking fun at ID… and they’ll be willing to give Bobby lots of money…)

4. Penne says:

Maybe in 40 years we’ll be poking fun at people willing to give Bobby lots of money…….and ID.

5. Penne says:

-it’s been a while now,do you think Sarah has checked back for her response yet?

6. Anna says:

I don’t think many of these people check back for answers. Most are hit and run insulters. Blasfamous, I tell you.

7. Davey Jones' Slacker says:

Maybe, if we’re really lucky and we keep being nice to Bobby, we’ll all be on the board of directors of the not-for-profit-honest-guvnor foundation that’s the recipient of all that luvverly money.

8. Ted Linguini says:

Ya know, she almost gets the satire. So close!

1 14 15 16 17 18 20