i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while, seeing as you are quite a busy man.
but honestly, where are your facts and such. i thought that this was certainly a mind game. i mean, wouldn’t you just be a hypocrite if it weren’t? i’m not criticizing you, i’d just honestly like to know.
if the fsm is really an idea just to show people how absolutely outlandish and insane they are, then i admire your work.
but if you truly believe a spaghetti monster is your god above all things, then i’m afraid i’d find you to be just as crazy as all the other people in this world living their life according to rules and standards that they have no real grasp of.
you’re either brilliant, or maybe just a complete ass.
again, i’m not criticizing you, i’m just very very intrigued by this whole thing.
thanks, and have a phenomenal day.

-sarah

156 Responses to “i’m sure i won’t get a response to this for a while”

1 2 3 20
  1. Aaron says:

While Bobby is brilliant, YOU are a complete ass. Ever heard of satire? Look it up.

May you be touched by his Noodly Appendage.

RAmen

2. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

Sarah, I am wondering if you have wrote similar letters to other religious leaders? Has the pope had a letter from you like this?
    If not you are a hypocrite, if so everything you have wrote is a fair comment.

3. captain yar says:

to answer your the question, fsm is the former. you should read the letter under “if your new to this website, start here”. it will make the satire fairly obvious. May you be touched by his noodly appendage!

4. Marquis says:

Shiver me timbers…
    Think about it Sarah, why do you think this religion exsists?
    Noodles be with you

5. Some random person says:

Its satire, no one would really come up with the church of the FSM without good reason (kansas school board). Read the letter, its really rather funny, and even more so if you pay attention to the small details.

6. One Eyed Jack says:

What’s wrong with you people? You talk like somebody just made up the FSM!
    The FSM is as valid as any religion. More so! We’ve got like graphs and stuff! Hell, we’ve got a freekin video!
    Don’t come here with your heretical speeches!
    You’re going to burn in h… oh wait, wrong religion. OK then. We’re going to stone… no, wrong again. Oh! I know! We’re going to bomb… no, still the wrong religion.
    Well, you’re getting ugly strippers and flat beer! Ha!
    RAmen!

7. Mike Meier says:

I think Sarah is stuck in the same rut my brother’s wife is, that somehow you have to subscribe to some kind of religion/god. When disucssing my de facto athiesm she finally asked “Well, what do you believe in?”. She was having trouble with the idea that if I didn’t have a god, I must have something else of a similar kind. My answer then was “Me!”, but now of course it would be “FSM!”.

8. Penne says:

My sister has something,but her doctor says a week or two of medication and regular baths should clear it right up. Praise the FSM!!!

1 2 3 20