if i were to shoot your wife

Published November 24th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
flimsy moral standards? Lets see here.

If I were to shoot your wife, would you have a problem with that?

-michael martin

697 Responses to “if i were to shoot your wife”

1 2 3 88
  1. Just Guess says:

Flimsy is not the same thing as non-existant, and if you shot my (hypothetical) wife what exactly would that say about your moral standards?

2. Josh says:

The good ol’ “I’d be a homicidal maniac if it weren’t for gawd”-line of reasoning… Fortunately, the FSM gave most of us rationally minded folks the mental capacity to establish baseline moral standards that can stand on their own outside of our faith.

Shooting wives is wrong in most cases, irregardless of what the FSM thinks.

3. Andy says:

My (also hypothetical) wife is protected by the flying spaghetti monster, so I would say nothing.

4. TRIX says:

My moral standards would say that if you shot my (hypothetical) wife, you’d be put in jail for a LOOOOOOONNG time.

5. Anna says:

Flimsy morals don’t mean we don’t HAVE morals, which is obviosly your case since you even suggested such an awfull thing. Flimsy morals mean we like drinking, partying, mabye a little debochary on the side and breaking those stupid firework regulations.

6. Pixel Pete says:

I’m underaged and sadly canot have a wife… :(. But hypothetically let’s say I do, if you shoot my wife, I’d shoot your wife. You insult my religion, I insult your religion.
    Priests touch little boys!
    RAmen

7. One Oared Marc says:

The good Doktor gets his own thread. This should be interesting.

8. EEugrad says:

Normally I try to be polite. But you are a sick freak. What type of person even suggests such a thing? If you are this violent in your beliefs, perhaps you ought to consider a tour of duty in the military? Whatever the case, don’t post on religous websites, even satrical ones.

1 2 3 88