I dont want this to sound rude

Published November 9th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t want this to sound rude. With email it is easy to misinterpret what and how things are said. I just want the facts. How do Pastafarians justify a object (such as spaghetti) which is made by man, having the power to create man. It seems like whatever started the world would have to be around before the world began. And spaghetti wasn’t made till sometime after they figured out how to brown ground beef and put tomato sauce over the beef and noodles. Is there some explanation of how the Spaghetti Monster was here before the rest of us? Again, I’m not trying to say the Pastafarian religion is wrong, I just want the facts so that I can understand. Thanks.

Stephanie

144 Responses to “I dont want this to sound rude”

1. Just Guess says:

And pass the marinara.

2. baka says:

Ahhh, more geniuses that couldn’t understand how we believe in FSM. OH WAIT! It isn’t a real faith is it, darn, everything just seems so real, it’s not like it could possibly be humorous or satirical. Okay, I’m gonna clear this up to all the confused readers, IT’S FUCKING SATIRE. It’s designed to show that this is just as likely as any other faith in that it cannot be disproven or proven.

3. Mad John Kidd says:

@ baka

Yes, we have tried that, but they just keep putting their fingers in their ears and going, “La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.”

But we do appreciate the effort on your part. Welcome aboard, matey.

RAmen

4. Mitchell says:

as absolutely bizarre and crazy as the idea that a flying spaghetti monster created everything may seem to me, u have no actual proof of it but faith and there is no proof of it not existing and christianity faces the exact same dillema so i respect your opinions. as long as this wasn’t completely made-up by some atheist so when attacked by christians he/she could say “and where’s your fucking proof?”

5. One Eyed Jack says:

Mitchell,
    Obviously you have not seen our graph or video.
    OEJ

6. That Wenchy Character says:

Hello Mitchell.

7. jonny364 says:

jonny160

8. psychiccheese says:

Hello Stephanie,
    I don’t want this to sound rude, but how does one justify an object (such as an egg), which is made by a chicken, having the power to create a chicken? It seems like whatever started the chicken would have to be around before the chicken began. And chickens weren’t made until sometime after they figured out how to break out of their eggs. Is there some explanation of how the chicken was here before the rest of it’s eggs?
    Again, I’m not trying to say that chickens or eggs don’t exist, I just want to know what came first, the chicken or the egg?

peace